PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Broncos AFC Championship game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right it's Tom's fault he's throwing deep balls to Collie? Idiots.

THERE ARE NO WEAPONS.

You sound stupid there, collie was wide open and so was Edelman on the deep passes. Clearly receivers are doing their job and Brady has his head in his @ss

Well, is it better to lose today or get smoked in the SB? Just hope they get some real talent in the Receiver dept next year. They dont look like winners today.

Oh right it's Tom's fault he's throwing deep balls to Collie? Idiots.

THERE ARE NO WEAPONS.

And Denver has no pass defense. Our guys are getting open, and Brady isn't hitting them. It's on him, end of story.

Ian has to cut off the site to guests now. I may sound stupid in saying so, but the site keeps crashing (1100 guests!) and I can't even access the chatroom

Amendola really does make me forget we ever had Wes Welker, when I see him create zero separation, struggle to get open, make 0 receptions in the first half of the most important game of the season I am so consumed with anger that I forget everything.

To be fair, he is throwing to castoffs. Unfortunately, he will have to make do. It looked like Collie was 65 years old on that effort.

To be fair he missed two game changing deep passes of open receivers. Edelman and Collie were both wide open. No excuse.

Brady had Collie and Edelman. Poor performance by him so far. Getting badly outplayed by Manning. Good news--depleted receivers get open against Denver D. Bad: NE DBs = toast; no running game.

As usual, if the running game doesn't come out ripping off 10 yard runs, McDaniels freaks out and throws every time

Let's be honest here. Give Brady the weapons that Peyton has and a healthy defense, and this team has home field and dominates everyone. They've gotten here with the B squad on D and O. It's not even close to fair to compare Manning and Brady under these circumstances.

Thompkins should be playing, the offense is trying way too hard though. They are not playing football for what it is.

Seriously bad pass to Collie? you expect him to force it in there with 15 sec left guys? it was almost catchable and very catchable if we had better outside WRs

You sound stupid there, collie was wide open and so was Edelman on the deep passes. Clearly receivers are doing their job and Brady has his head in his @ss

Bad throw or not are you seriously suggesting we have deep threats apart from a banged up Dobson?

Peyton is outplaying Brady right now by a lot.

Not true. Manning looks better because of the talent around him. Manning is driving a Corvette right now where as Brady is driving a Chevette

I am not really bothered by this game though. It is a simple matter of a bad team being outplayed by a much better team. The previous jets, giants, and ravens losses hurt much more.

I'm proud of this team, just keep fighting guys!

Get this to a one possession game in the 4th and Tom will win this game!

It's 13-3. Last time it was 24-0 at the half. And the Pats won.

It's either play the best half of the season or go home.

Is there any chance Talib plays in the second half? The defense completely fell apart after he got cheap shotted by that midget.

Hitting an open Edelman deep would have been nice.....nothing to do with the weapons

2 guys open deep and Brady's throws where WR's can't even touch the ball..bad half

Brady plays super safe (or scared if you prefer). He theows too deep so that it can't be intercepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST