PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stork out worries me.

As noted in another thread, this might be the best game for him to miss. The bills line their tackles over or outside the guards with the De's out wide. So no one over center. This can be helpful as wendell is a shifty guy and can help double team.

That was straight from another poster, so we could still do enough to protect Tom for a W

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
vince-wilfork-donald-jones.gif

I want to see this again

Yep that sounds like a good analysis, getting past the bills defense would be a huge step in the right direction. Speed up the pace and get the two TE set working.

Last edited:
With the way Schwartz usually lines his DL up, would a good plan for the running game be to turn the DT inside and get Wendell up onto the second level to engage Spikes then run in the gap between the Tackle & Guard?

As noted in another thread, this might be the best game for him to miss. The bills line their tackles over or outside the guards with the De's out wide. So no one over center. This can be helpful as wendell is a shifty guy and can help double team.

That was straight from another poster, so we could still do enough to protect Tom for a W

Yeah, I was the one who said it. As good as the Bills' d-line is, they do not test the center position so much. This a game where Wendell's speed can be a benefit at center. He will most likely be assisting in double teams and picking up the free rusher.

I have to say I thought Tyms would never have made the final 53 man roster when he got off suspension. I was wrong. I am surprised he is activated. Good for him. Hopefully, he will continue to prove me wrong and turn into a viable receiving weapon for Brady.

I have to say I thought Tyms would never have made the final 53 man roster when he got off suspension. I was wrong. I am surprised he is activated. Good for him. Hopefully, he will continue to prove me wrong and turn into a viable receiving weapon for Brady.
I still don't think he will see the field for snaps. I don't think the "light" comes on when you reach the pats. But we'll see

With the way Schwartz usually lines his DL up, would a good plan for the running game be to turn the DT inside and get Wendell up onto the second level to engage Spikes then run in the gap between the Tackle & Guard?

We do not want Wendell engaging Spikes because one of them will end up being roadkill and we know it won't be Spikes.

This will be a job for Devlin, and hopefully he doesn't get injured.

The thing I like least about the NFL is that it turns into a war of attrition.. we have some key injuries, today should be a "physical game" with a quick turnaround on Thursday nite..

I've just about given up on Amendola. This is the game where I am going to completely give up on him unless he does some amazing stuff.

Josh Kline at RG today. It is about time.

Per Zolak:

Solder
Connolly
Wendell
Kline
Vollmer

I've just about given up on Amendola. This is the game where I am going to completely give up on him unless he does some amazing stuff.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/category/_/name/offensive-snaps

Amendola's been playing less than 1/4th of the snaps for two straight weeks. If one of Dobson/Tyms can play well moving forward, Amendola could be down to single digit snaps. He's more toast than Ochocinco.

What I want to see:

WR1: Edelman
WR2: Lafell

Three WR Sets

WR1: Lafell
WR2: Dobson/Tyms
WR3: Edelman

remember the last time danny played @buffalo

:):) 100 yards, 10 catches. repeat performance?;)

Brady is very questionable, Garrapolo might be the starter.

Who the heck is Klein?

I think three WR sets will get Brady killed, they can't seem to get separation. We need more 2 TE. Sets with wright and gronk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes