PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, BB just confirmed that Wendell is at C today.

Not sure why everyone is thinking that Mike Williams being out has any major effect on the Buffalo passing game.. Williams has been the 3rd/4th WR so far this season.. A non-factor, really..

Their passing game with Jackson, Spiller, Chandler, Woods, and Watkins is still going to be very tough.

Anyone think Ridley has another good game today?

Anyone think Ridley has another good game today?
I think it's going to be tough yards today in the run game. Maybe one of the guys can break one or two long ones, but I really see a big running day. The good thing is that's not always a necessary thing to have or a detriment to lack. I think that NE will be fine if they can run well enough to keep the Bills honest and to get the LB's with play action.

That pic of Brady stretching reminds me of Its always sunny in Philadelphia and Dennis is doing a split in short-shorts.

Funniest part is when Charlie goes "Honestly if I am going wide, I max out about here"

Then like two seasons later when he is cleaning the pool "Dennis told me about these shorts!" lmao

Time is going so slow right now.:mad:

STUPID TIME!
HomerSimpson211.jpg

I really don't like the coverage on Fox and its so strange to see two AFC teams on fox !

Not really an expert on the Buffalo D, but everybody's got seams... so go Tim Wright, become the version of Hernandez who didn't kill anybody!

Go Pats! No injuries and a big, move into first place, win!

Started up the streaming of the game. Looks fine so far. Hope it doesn't lag too much. Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put it on Fox on a hope and a prayer but you guys will probably be my link to this game, that and whatever Red Zone shows

Is the link kosher, Frodo? If so gimme!

Stream lagging too much. Looks like I'm going to have to rely on watching the nfl.com game tracking thing.

I really don't like the coverage on Fox and its so strange to see two AFC teams on fox !
I was listening to a podcast and this was done as the AFC is heavy on one o'clock games today and the NFC was lacking in games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back