PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone other than Edelman caught the ball today? This is not good at all

Got 'em both on ignore. Using my Mac, which still has Ffvb. They don't exist on my computer screen. :rocker:

I miss that application a lot. Made the viewing experience so much better until Firefox went full ******. Another fumble! Fingers crossed we don't see any cold rain in the playoffs, with the sloppiness of this game and the SF game last year.

This is getting ridiculous. The Pats' luck on recovering fumbles is bound to run out. They need to hold onto the ball.

Help me here. What's the difference between a Muff and a Milf?

That makes for three fumbles and three recoveries. SMH. Man upstairs must be playing FF.

We need to get this game over with. Hopefully we are getting rid off all our fumblitis in this game before the playoffs

Ridley could have used some of these recovery. What luck that guy has.

dobson ruled out for rest of game

Anymore? Other than throwing deep to Moss... Please tell me when Brady was a good at tnrowing deep. That is not his strength.

When has Brady had a deep threat that's even a top 50 guy other than Moss. Isn't Moss still the only 1st round WR Brady has ever thrown to. And when he did have a deep WR Moss broke NFL records and had his best season ever.

Feels like we're the 2011 Giants with all our own fumble recoveries...

Anymore? Other than throwing deep to Moss... Please tell me when Brady was a good at tnrowing deep. That is not his strength.

Aside from Moss when has he had receivers that we're good going deep?

And again to Edelman. I want to see someone else

We need to get this game over with. Hopefully we are getting rid off all our fumblitis in this game before the playoffs

I don't want to make excuses for fumbles but its fumble weather, both teams are having problems holding onto/catching the ball.

It's just that sort of game and the Pats need to grind it out, it's not gonna be pretty.

Huge play by Green coming up with that fumble. I really like what this kid has done today, I think we've seen the last of Cole

We're gonna need Ridley to lecture these guys on how to better hold on to the football. :singing:

That pass rush is fierce, but Blount and the backup NT are the only guys coming to play, oh and Edelman.

Brady is playing like trash, what a horrible game, just rest them, already injuring our starters to play like crap.

Cmon lets see more ground and pound

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore