PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs 49'ers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss Gronk big time this game. The offensive line needs to step up and give Brady some time. We could use a defensive TD. :singing:

Last edited:
You have no idea just how big a loss not having Gronk is, the mismatch he causes would open up just so much space on the field right now

Well not to be mean here but GRONK isn't here the players out there need to step up and make plays.

Every time some says we need Gronk it just makes my skin crawl he isn't walking on the field tonight

Done rant :)

Brady fired up on the sideline

How did the not call holding on the guy covering Lloyd. I think he slid his hands down inside his shoulder pads and copped a feel.

I noticed that, too. Letting a lot of contact slide in the secondary.

Think this game is going to pretty much kill Tom's chances in the MVP race.

Really wish this crew was calling the penalties properly. They totally blew the holding by Tarell Brown on Lloyd on that 3rd down play. Should have been 1st and Goal instead of 4th down..

I don't want anyone to ever say 'oh it will be ok without Gronk'. This is living proof, Willis would get torn up over the middle if he was there

The Pats are 3-0 without Gronk. He makes the Pats that much better, but they are ok in most games without him.

Think this game is going to pretty much kill Tom's chances in the MVP race.

who gives a crap out that. We need a win more than the award.

No more Riddley for a while. Woodhead is a better match up. They need to adjust the blocking a little more too.

You know....doesn't make us patsfans feel too happy that our two key RB's have difficulty playing/holding onto the ball in BAD weather here in NE!!!! Our bad weather back right now is.....Danny Woodhead?! No offense....love Woody....but starting to miss BJGE in games like this......

Well not to be mean here but GRONK isn't here the players out there need to step up and make plays.

Every time some says we need Gronk it just makes my skin crawl he isn't walking on the field tonight

Done rant :)

You just can't replace what he offers is what i'm saying, if there is another elite player on O apart from Tom then it's definitely him.

With the way the refs are calling the game (and by calling, I mean not calling - let them play), this feels like a post season tune-up.

I'm actually glad, so now they'll (pats offense) know what it's like when they do the real thing.

First and goal from the 10 is like a 16 in blackjack. It's really hard to get 10 yards down there. Everything is collapsed when teams know you won't run, and the reward of running is low. I would like to see TD conversions from there. I bet it's low. I always pay attention to it. Teams usually kick.

This game is a much needed wake up call.

Last edited:
Really wish this crew was calling the penalties properly. They totally blew the holding by Tarell Brown on Lloyd on that 3rd down play. Should have been 1st and Goal instead of 4th down..
I said it earlier in the week: the 49ers hold like no tomorrow.

Oh cmon....they've been calling nothing all game.

BS call in my opinion.

Here come the penalties after letting the 49ers get away with everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes