PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

THE official Patriots trade deadline thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

That’s more or less the equivalent of the Pats shipping McCourty off midseason...

lol what? #2 rated safety? According to what? No freaking way is swearinger the #2 rated safety. Dude is completely undisciplined.

lol what? #2 rated safety? According to what? No freaking way is swearinger the #2 rated safety. Dude is completely undisciplined.
He's been playing a lot better this season. I dunno if the switch turned on or what.

Good thing BB didn’t tickle our assh0les with a feather by IRing Rowe before the trade deadline. That would have whipped up this place into a frenzy.

Maybe they did try to make a deal for a CB. Putting Rowe on IR prior to or during trade talks wouldn't help the Pats negotiating position.

Watch him put up 250 combined on Green Bay. But have a butt fumble to lose the game. It would just...figure.

The hell is this negativity coming from?

We're not the Bills or the Lions or some other team that has wallowed in mediocrity.

We're the most successful goddamn franchise in the history of sports outside of probably the Yankees and what the Pats have done since 2001 is unrivaled in the NFL in terms of sustained dominance in a system rigged to keep teams from being dominant.

CP will put up 250 yards and fumble and the fumble will bounce right into Julian's hands and we'll win and we'll all get laid. We're the goddamn Patriots, get outta here with this negative ****. History says we'll come out on top.

Trade for Lesean McCoy

Strong draft class coming .. picks are more valuable this yr.
And while relatively healthy . cap space could use some productive young players as well..

We’ll see, but there are too many question marks for me right now

I still think we're a favorite to get there. There aren't any powerhouse teams in the AFC. The Chiefs are our biggest competition but that defense is a much bigger question mark than any we have IMO.

Strong draft class coming .. picks are more valuable this yr.
And while relatively healthy . cap space could use some productive young players as well..
Our draft picks suck...at least recently... bust after bust. Sorry homers

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
LOL, this thread is still going?

The Duke of Death...
Duck I say...:mad::mad:

Unforgiven3.jpg

Just try not to come back before you leave.

How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all?..."Antelope Freeway 1/256 mile.....Shadow Valley Condos...if you lived here you'd be home by now..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes