PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots at Miami Dolphins Week One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK....again...ban this contentious obvious trolling 45 year straight feces eater.

Yup, obvious responses. Let's talk about football. That arm is weak. Period. Good thing a QB was drafted. Defenses will be ready.

Ban me. Whatever. This place had a reputation of not allowing opposing views

Last post on the way out the door...

When the opposing view is calling Brady's arm weak after his strike to Edelman, that opposing view is either just trolling or is really ignorant when it comes to football.

Yup, obvious responses. Let's talk about football. That arm is weak. Period. Good thing a QB was drafted. Defenses will be ready.

Opposing views are fine as long as you're not both clueless and a jackass. You fail on both counts.

Wow, are you guys watching the cowboys? The 49ers just scored in Dallas and the crowd roared! The place is at least half nines fans!

Oh, in case you didn't know already, Tony Romo sucks!

I wish we had Dallas' o-line. That unit could be scary good. Not that it'll matter if they keep putting the ball on the ground and have what looks like the worst D in history.

Question is, why the **** isn't Dobson in there ? Why the **** is he playing the last exhibition game if he can't play in the games that count ? Terrible coaching by BB. Where is the defensive genius ? Where is the ****ing pass rush ?
The big pass rush was benched after he went offside.

Last post on the way out the door...

When the opposing view is calling Brady's arm weak after his strike to Edelman, that opposing view is either just trolling or is really ignorant when it comes to football.

These people tend to be interested in doing mental gymnastics in order to adhere to a narrative rather than trying to be objective, Deus. If this guy believes that "Brady is no longer good enough", than nothing can convince him otherwise.. I recall some posters calling for Brady's head after those games against New Orleans and Denver (in Foxborough) as well.

Sad, little pathetic man with so much self-produced semen on your parents' basement floor over another team's loss that you're doing the backstroke in it. Enjoy!

listening to patriots.com..."how do you fix fhe offensive line??"...throw some gd screens man, get the ball OUT OF BRADY's hands and fast...the screen used to be this teams bread and butter...the o-line is suspect, back them off a bit...Vareen is great out in space...
This team hasn't been successful in the screen department for quite some time. Seems like either the throws are terrible because the lineman have broken free immediately, or they're read perfectly by the defensive line or a linebacker busts through and makes the play. Conversely we seem to be a pretty poor team at defending the screens as well.

Yup. Thought so

Wait, so you actually agreed that you're both clueless and a jackass? C'mon, no needs to belittle yourself that much.

I actually think that this place has the exact opposite reputation. We don't ban anyone for having "opposing views."

Obvious trolls are banned, but that's something different entirely.

Your opinion is welcome--even if there are many who disagree.

What exactly is a "sense of urgency" and how exactly does it contribute to winning a football game. You can keep your "sense of urgency" and I'll take speed, power, and skill. Not enough of any of the above out there today. Other than Collins, the LBs looked painfully slow. Other than Jones, the DL looked painfully weak AND slow. The entire OL looked slow and without skill and the WRs looked eminently coverable. Time will tell if it was just a bad day or if they simply stink.
The Seahawks practices say hi...

We don't have a problem with opposing team trolls, if they aren't trying to lay flaming turds on our doorstep. If you just want to fling s**t like a monkey, don't waste your time.

Yep...it's called being old.
Yeah, Dobson would have made a difference today. As a guy that lives in the Midwest, the Brady story is playing out very similar to Favre. I know the OL was garbage - no doubt about it, but to ignore the degradation of Brady's skills is willful ignorance.

How was his play in the first half?

How many times we he hit during the game?

Brady does have a noodle arm, but it's kind of hard to blame him when he's getting annihilated on every play. He's still good enough to win. If it wasn't for Bill's blunders in the draft room and free agency, and terrible defenses, Brady would probably have two more rings.

lets talk football? ok, your new savior geeNO threw a pick and fumbled on the goal line

How the hell did he manage to complete any passes earlier in the game? Honestly the guy sucks so bad, how did he ever complete a pass? He missed so many wide open guys.

You can be as silly as you like about it. Obviously, he didn't miss everyone, but he did make an inordinate number of poor throws when he wasn't under any especially severe pressure, including several thrown into the ground and that horrible miss of a wide open Edelman in the second half.

It doesn't do anyone any good to pretend that issues arren't issues. Maybe his calf problem had something to do with it, maybe he was hearing footsteps, maybe it was just a bad day. We shall see.

Its a pleasure watching big tough bad ass teams like Seattle, San Fran,.......Baltimore a few years ago......and our NE team doesn't resemble any of those teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft