PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Laugh at the Steelers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That dude needs counseling...

Alot of them confidently saying we’ll lose to the vikes.... but i thought the league rigged the sb for us this year?? I guess they’ll only bring that argument in after the fact if we do win it all, but still try to trash talk us in the meantime. The stiller way

Well, he can always listen to the Scott Zolak radio feed to simulate the sideline experience.
Tomlin knows all about that since about 2015, no? :p:D:D

BREAKING NEWS: ESPN has obtained footage of Tomlin's waste basket. In is appeared to be a crumpled calendar. (see below)

close-up-crumpled-calendar-dustbin-crumpled-calendar-dustbin-103806310.jpg

And upon further review, it's the December 2017 calendar. He never flipped the page to January. He prepared for the Patriots and was apparently unaware that the Jaguars of Jacksonville were on the schedule. :confused::confused::confused:

Mike_Tomlin_3.jpg

Pittsburgh scored 42 points at home and lost to a Blake Bortles team?

Bwahahahahahahahahahhgdfjtugsgt

Regards,
Chris

Hahahahahahahahahahshshshahddhfudj!

Ok. I think I've got it out of my system.

:cantholditin:

Hahahahahahahahaha...

Regards,
Chris

From Steelafan77...

"Because your head coach is a ****ing dumbshit. No Real Coach would allow the inmates to run the asylum. Rooney is the biggest dumbsh*t for allowing a dumbsh*t full of himself head coach that couldn't coach his way out of a divisional playoff game already having played the opponent once this year. What a ****ing dumbsh*t. His players all have mouths and talk a lot of sh*t but do nothing to back up any of it. Win a goddamn super bowl and then talk your sh*t. Or better yet just shut the **** up and do your job quietly and humbly. Oh No, you gotta act like your dumbsh*t coach who thinks his sh*t don't stink. Well you all sure stunk it up today. Y'all can go **** yourselves..."

I find it incredibly ironic how some people can make comments like “****hole countries” and then there are these people who are capable of causing physical harm because of a game. A GAME.

Jesus Tapdancing Christ. This sounds like a telenovela.

Roethlisberger is basically brady/peyton Of pitt, at this point in his career he can overrule any call he wants and he knows that. Freaking pathetic how he tries to pin everything on haley, same with the pick to lose our matchup . Then again, look at their hc if you wanna know where the players get it.

Actually, I've watched quite a few, and over the last month took a lot of **** here for suggesting that they're a real threat and aren't getting anywhere near enough credit here.

But I think they'll struggle to put up 14 on us if Fournette is anywhere near as banged up as he looked in the 2nd half after his injury. Going against that defense will be a tall order, but I expect the offense to be facing a lot of short fields and getting to 20 should win us the game. If you keep Bortles in the pocket and force him to work through his progressions he will absolutely **** up.
We will win, but we wont drop 42. Probably 27-17

To be fair to the whiny Yinzers, both teams in a conference championship have to do a bunch of logistical SB planning before the CCG. Further, there was no bye that year between CCGs and SB36 because of 9/11. NE's bags were as packed as PIT's were before that game.

All due respect, but this is not a thread to be fair to the Steelers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back