PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Laugh at the Steelers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since Joe ****ing Flacco beat us twice I don't really buy the "****ty QB isn't beating Belichick" narrative. If the surrounding team is good enough--and Jacksonville's defense and ground game is the real deal--it can happen. Fournette did look pretty bad in the second half after his injury though, which puts their offense in pretty dire straits against a competent D.
Mark Sanchez, enough said. If a great defense comes in here and truly gives our offense fits we can be beaten. But it will also require the Jaguars getting ahead of us early.

Brady must be careful with the ball. I don't think Bortles is going to be driving for many TDs but if we give him nice field position with a TO.

Mike Mitchell was trash talking outside the Jacksonville locker room before the game. I can't even.

This team would have CRUSHED Pittsburgh and it isn’t even remotely debateable. Bortles, who you are maligning in this very thread, guided the inferior Jaguars to 38 points against that D. Brady, with a full compliment, would have put 45-48 on them and Ben is not the same QB on the road. The Jags present the better coaching staff, the better OL, and the better D by far. They are the better match-up for the Patriots and they’re the reason why you think that the team that somehow was the better match-up in spite of the fact that they routinely get pasted by Brady are sitting home.

It's a warm weather team playing back to back road games; their stud rookie RB has an ankle injury; their QB is Blake Bortles, who was able to muster a measly 10 points of offense against the friggin Bills; they have no playoff experience.

I like this matchup just fine.

Jesus Tapdancing Christ. This sounds like a telenovela.

Ben Roethlisberger hesitated for a moment. His eyes quivered with feeling. With trembling lips he placed a wet and gentle kiss on Brown's neck and slowly moved upward. Their mouths met like frenzied swans, parted only by lustful breaths. Brown moaned. He clutched Ben's supple flanks and wrapped about him like a twirling ribbon. He could feel Ben's erection pressed against him. They were going home. Together.

And . . . we’re on to . . . Jacksonville.

Don’t worry squealers. We will beat these guys for ya.

The pats always remember to take out the trash

These guys are bums.
Squealers fans should just jump ship and root for pats, they’d be much happier, have nice TVs and could eat food rather than throw it at walls. Their dogs would relax and not howl all night. Mail would be delivered on time and garbage would not be all over the yard. They wouldn’t have to eat tranquilizers and rolaids. Life would just ease on down for em

Roethlisberger is the first QB to throw for 5 TDs in a playoff game and lose.

Regards,
Chris

Jags are really sticking it to them. I love it. I hope they keep talking about it all week and forget about us.

Seriously, the death threat these days is no joke. I read an article that some guy from San Antonio got arrested for threatening to kill people and players in Pittsburgh today. Probably a harmless crackpot but it just doesn't go over lightly these days.
He was a soccer fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back