PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

the off season baseball thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. This is some epic level trolling. Hahaha..

Love it.

Posting a thread about a topic someone doesn't like is epic level trolling?

My god, the bar is low around here these days. Bring back Chris S or NEM or something ffs

Posting a thread about a topic someone doesn't like is epic level trolling?

My god, the bar is low around here these days. Bring back Chris S or NEM or something ffs

Settle down Chomsky. I enjoyed the friendly back and forth between Tune and Insano a while back and Insano has struck again. It's funny and epic. That's it. I win. You lose. Go suck on a penis or something. hahaha (Just kidding)

Settle down Chomsky. I enjoyed the friendly back and forth between Tune and Insano a while back and Insano has struck again. It's funny and epic. That's it. I win. You lose. Go suck on a penis or something. hahaha (Just kidding)

LE EPIC TROLL FTW

I don't suck penis, btw, and all the guys at the bathhouse know that about me.

Ahh Chris S.

A shining star who burned out far too quickly before falling into a toilet bowl.

back by popular demand[tunescribe], I give you the wonder and amazement of. the baseball thread. sponsored by the bank of America sox. let's dig in shall we?
Sure, let’s dig in before the thread gets moved in the morning. @Tunescribe doesn't get up for another several hours.

I’ll start—there’s no way that Kimbrel is the closer in the spring.

Exactly why I stopped going to the bathhouse. I can get the same (lack of) treatment at home from the wife.

Well ever since they started running train on Darnold it's all kinda gone downhill...or so I've heard

Sure, let’s dig in before the thread gets moved in the morning. @Tunescribe doesn't get up for another several hours.

I’ll start—there’s no way that Kimbrel is the closer in the spring.
:D

Last edited:
ahem....YANKDEESE

I for one am really looking forward to the sportstalk pundits tell us how bad Dombrowski F'ed up (Named Baseball Exec of the year yesterday), or how the RS failed to add this one piece that would have let them walk into the world series.. then these guys will venture into areas they know little if anything about..

Then there are the predictble crew of Mazz, Curly Haired Boyfriend et al who will scrutinize and nit pick every move by Cora...

I am looking forward to Baseball about as much as I am Hay Fever season, remember when Baseball was a game and not some system bogged down in metrics and computer generated tendencies?? Then there is the speed of the game, oh never mind..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back