PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The NFL's investigation into Manning's (alleged) HGH use

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Defiant Goose

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Anyone know what ever came of this? The latest I can find is a March 7 article from USA Today saying that the NFL will investigate the whole thing.

NFL says investigation into Peyton Manning HGH allegations will continue

NFL says investigation into Peyton Manning HGH allegations will continue

The NFL’s investigation into allegations that human growth hormone was shipped to Peyton Manning's house won’t end with the quarterback's retirement.

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy described the investigation as “ongoing and comprehensive" in an email to USA TODAY Sports on Monday. The league used identical wording ahead of Super Bowl 50, in which Manning and the Denver Broncos defeated the Carolina Panthers.

“We do not comment on the specifics of these matters until the review is completed,” McCarthy said.

hahahahahahah
HAHAHAHAHA
hahahahahahaha
hahahaha

Im sure it will get dropped quietly.

There a reason they didn't ask for his phone? Hello, Roger?

Mind you, this isn't really to say "Well if Brady got screwed, so should Manning!" I really don't care that it's Manning, it could be Alex Smith for all I give a ****. But I am genuinely interested in seeing the difference in the league's behavior during and after the investigation. Also curious as to how the report reads with any circumstantial-at-best evidence and how the league chooses to interpret it.

Mind you, this isn't really to say "Well if Brady got screwed, so should Manning!" I really don't care that it's Manning, it could be Alex Smith for all I give a ****. But I am genuinely interested in seeing the difference in the league's behavior during and after the investigation. Also curious as to how the report reads with any circumstantial-at-best evidence and how the league chooses to interpret it.
The tragic thing is Peyton actually did some super shady ****.

It IS disgusting how there is actual evidence of Peyton's sexual assault and his family lying and ruining a young woman's career and strong evidence of HGH use... yet he still is Mr. squeaky clean. Meanwhile Brady has done nothing, but because he's got it all (Manning only wishes he had the rings, good looks, and best-supermodel-on-earth-wife), people hate him to the extent where they turn the most dominant AND respectful/hardworking athlete into a villain. It's disgusting and I'm really getting sick of it. I'm going to start carrying around tomatoes and chuck them at any idiot who calls Brady a cheater. Be warned!

Screen+shot+2012-03-16+at+12.01.58+PM.png

It IS disgusting how there is actual evidence of Peyton's sexual assault and his family lying and ruining a young woman's career and strong evidence of HGH use... yet he still is Mr. squeaky clean. Meanwhile Brady has done nothing, but because he's got it all (Manning only wishes he had the rings, good looks, and best-supermodel-on-earth-wife), people hate him to the extent where they turn the most dominant AND respectful/hardworking athlete into a villain. It's disgusting and I'm really getting sick of it. I'm going to start carrying around tomatoes and chuck them at any idiot who calls Brady a cheater. Be warned!

the american dream

We're all biting our nails on this one.

I'm not holding my breath, but let's suppose they find Peyton is definitely guilty.

What do they do?

The tragic thing is Peyton actually did some super shady ****.

If a few cryptic texts, the natural deflation of footballs in cold weather, Tom Brady demanding that footballs be at 12.5 psi, and him "destroying" his phone that the NFL's hired investigator, Ted Wells, said he didn't need, are evidence that Brady and the Patriots were engaged in a massive cheating scheme, then the evidence for Peyton doing HGH is monumental.

* Peyton recovering from a possible career-ending surgery
* HGH being shipped to his house, in his wife's name - at exactly the same time Peyton is trying to get his career back up and running
* Other people mentioned by Sly actually being caught doing PEDs
* Peyton returning and having the greatest season by a QB in NFL history

I mean, talk about a competitive advantage! Talk about compelling circumstantial evidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes