PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Next 3 Games At Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
we'll see; I certainly hope that you are right

I'm expecting both Dorsett and Gordon to play against the Jets. Maybe I didn't get the memo.

Hopefully the wr set for Baltimore is Edelman, Gordon, Harry, dorsett, meyers.

not worried at all about nyj or cle. Not terribly worried about Baltimore but would be without Gordon +Dorsett.

Hope I'm wrong, but I think the offense is in for a rock fight against the Jets. Having a passing game will be helpful.

Dorsett has a hurt hammy, and presume won't be back until after the bye.

Edelman will play through his injury.

Gordon is out for 2-4 weeks.

Even LeCosse figures to be out.
=======
Normally, I would say to give Harry a couple of extra weeks of practice and bring him in after the bye. However, I think that we will need him for the BALT game.

poor and lazy research.

Hope I'm wrong, but I think the offense is in for a rock fight against the Jets. Having a passing game will be helpful.
I think so too. Williams does a good job vs us sometimes.

If Josh can't go and Dorsett is limited it could get very tight.

I'm pissed we jettisoned DT.

If we really are that thin, perhaps we need to install the wildcat offense this week. ;)

shovel passes, reverses, statue of liberty and another non passing gadget play Josh can think of.

I would like to see White play 70% of the snaps. Even when another RB is in. In the slot, out wide, two RBs in the backfield. Yes to all.

White-Watson-Edelman-Meyers-Michel-OL. More White.

White privilege

Jakobi Meyers: 10 targets, 8 receptions, 120 yards. Let the man prove himself.
Co-sign. The kid can play. Would it be better not to have him so high up on the depth chart? Absolutely. But we are where we are.

Brady has no problem lasering in on his favorites, I don’t see why he shouldn’t get more targets to a guy who catches pretty much everything thrown his way.

poor and lazy research.

:)

If you are right, we should see full participation from Edelman, Dorsett and Gordon today. Bu, oh, you didn't even bother to indicate what you disagree with. I'll re-state to make it easy for you.

1) Edelman has a lingering injury and will play through it. The team needs him, and he is an iron man. I certainly don't see him as being 100%. He can use the rest of this mini-bye and the actual bye.

2) LeCosse is likely to be out until after the bye.

3) Gordon's injury will likely keep him out for 2-4 weeks. He is therefore likely to miss the jets game and the CLE game, and likely be questionable for BALT. I guess that you disagree. We'll see.

4) Dorsett has a hamstring injury
This is where I see to be incorrect. Many have reported that they think that Dorsett will recover by the jets game. I guess that hamstring injuries are all of a sudden less debilitating than they have been.
=======
So, I tip my hat to the optimists. I hope that you are right and that everyone is participating and will play on Monday, and that we will add a fully integrated Harry for the BALT game.

If the defense is going to score three touchdowns and one on special teams. What will it matter?

I still wonder when/If the Offense will snap out of it's Funk.......When will the OL actually look decent?

They have a pretty solid run defense as well.

I'm expecting this to look a lot like that game @Buffalo and probably a similar score as well.

If Watson, Dorsett and Gordon are all back (as may posters believe), we should score many, many points.

They have a pretty solid run defense as well.

I'm expecting this to look a lot like that game @Buffalo and probably a similar score as well.

If Watson, Dorsett and Gordon are all back (as may posters believe), we should score many, many points.
?????

Have Dorsett and Gordon been that hard to cover and take out of the Pat's passing game? BB brought AB here with those 2 on the roster.

Who's ready for the Dobson-Thompkins show, part 2?

Arguably what we have now is worse.
Dobson: 2nd round pick
Thompkins: UDFA

2019:
Meyers: UFDFA
Gunner: UDFA, who played DB in college... at Bemidji State

Hopefully the wr set for Baltimore is Edelman, Gordon, Harry, dorsett, meyers.

not worried at all about nyj or cle. Not terribly worried about Baltimore but would be without Gordon +Dorsett.

If Burkhead is back for that too, then the OL worries dissipate a bit with Watson/Tomlinson able to help out.

Arguably what we have now is worse.
Dobson: 2nd round pick
Thompkins: UDFA

2019:
Meyers: UFDFA
Gunner: UDFA, who played DB in college... at Bemidji State

Good thing we have 51 other players on the team also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News