PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Loyal Patriot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for putting 24 minutes and 55 seconds worth of sunshine on this board after an off season 0f dismal frustration. Also reminding everyone WHY it is so important that Brady fight this to the end with one thought of compromise, for if he doesn't, rather that the legacy shown on these to clips and a lot more; his legacy will be forever linked to "framegate"

Too bad Kraft doesn't value his employees and fans as much as the people in the League who are stabbing him in the back.

Lol I never noticed til now that Gronk was out there blocking for Edelman to throw that pass. On the one hand, you know there's no way anyone was getting to Jules. On the other hand, how the f*** did he see Danny downfield with Gronk right in front of him??

Just people like yourself devoid of reality who still believe in the Putz.
I expect this on PFT. Not in one shot or one breath was the name Bob Kraft mentioned in this thread. This is PATSFANS.COM where we post threads about our favorite team.

Are you going to follow my every post now and troll me with your Kraft hate? Seriously?

I expect this on PFT. Not in one shot or one breath was the name Bob Kraft mentioned in this thread. This is PATSFANS.COM where we post threads about our favorite team.

Are you going to follow my every post now and troll me with your Kraft hate? Seriously?
No I am through. Everyone knows you are a Kraft supporter for whom he can do no wrong as you demonstrated in the other thread. Posting pictures of the person he threw under the bus doesn't disguise it. I wonder whose side you will be on when the case goes to court and Kraft joins his buddy the commissioner and his brother owners against Brady. I am betting it's not the man whose pictures you posted.

No I am through. Everyone knows you are a Kraft supporter for whom he can do no wrong as you demonstrated in the other thread. Posting pictures of the person he threw under the bus doesn't disguise it. I wonder whose side you will be on when the case goes to court and Kraft joins his buddy the commissioner and his brother owners against Brady. I am betting it's not the man whose pictures you posted.
This is not the thread for that discussion. Stop trolling me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents