PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grab the .45, dig a hole, and take them out back.
(1) Well with Wrecks, you'll need a double barrel shotgun instead of a handgun. (2) You'll need to dig a very wide hole! (3) You can lure Wrecks out back with cheeseburgers! :p

Almost all jets fans i have talked to or read about..think the jets O will put up 30+ against the pats and hold up to under 14-20...in our building LOL....i can see 20..but not 30+...are most of there fans really this stupid?

Does anyone else realize that the Jets have only won four division titles? FOUR. In 50 years.

Does anyone else realize that the Jets have only won four division titles? FOUR. In 50 years.

They are tied with the Huston Oilers. Granted the Oilers were only in the division for about 10 years.

The Rats Suck and so do they're fans. I went over to read a little on Gang Green, they're praying Brady gets carried off on a stretcher after throwing a pick six. One guy said he sell his soul for that to happen, No class at all, none.

Last edited:
The Rats Suck and so do they're fans. I went over to read a little on Gang Green, they're praying Brady gets carried off on a stretcher after throwing a pick six. One guy said he sell his soul for that to happen, No class at all, none.

The sad thing is, they got their wish in 2008 (minus the stretcher/pick 6 scenario) and STILL finished 2 games behind the Pats.

The sad thing is, they got their wish in 2008 (minus the stretcher/pick 6 scenario) and STILL finished 2 games behind the Pats.
I read that this afternoon.

So Rex thinks his wife is a Supermodel. For his family’s sake I hope that they are not relying on her to subsidize the Ryan household. Perhaps she can make a few bucks working for Purina.

So Rex thinks his wife is a Supermodel. For his family’s sake I hope that they are not relying on her to subsidize the Ryan household. Perhaps she can make a few bucks working for Purina.

:rolleyes: i thought it was funny

I read that this afternoon.

Yeah, I know.

I'm just saying that the Jets fans seem to think taking Brady out gives them a clear path to winning everything when history shows that isn't true.

:rolleyes: i thought it was funny
I'm finding Rex funnier by the day. Strikes me as a decent life of the party type of guy. That said he's the Jets coach so it wouldn't matter if he was the progeny of immaculate conception.. he's the Jets coach.

Rex can't compare his wife to toms wife.:rolleyes:

Imagine what his wife must walked into the bedroom to at night...

fat-bastard.jpg

Bump. This thread is too entertaining and far too important to let it even slide below the top 5 regarding the upcoming game. Besides, I wanted Sunday Jack to be able to see this thread.:D

jabba-the-hut-1-749957.jpg

Last edited:
The Jets sucking is a universal constant.

I can't believe the disrespect that is shown to Patriots fans on the Jets' message boards. I registered and tried to have a legitimate discussion but got to frustrated by the mud being slung around. Its really disgusting. Jets fans get such a higher level of respect on PatsFans.

I can't believe the disrespect that is shown to Patriots fans on the Jets' message boards. I registered and tried to have a legitimate discussion but got to frustrated by the mud being slung around. Its really disgusting. Jets fans get such a higher level of respect on PatsFans.

JetsInsider is the worst in that respect. I gave up posting there because of the unrelenting insults and the sheer stupidity I encountered. About a fourth of the members there are knowledgeable, reasonable football fans. The other 75 percent is composed of truly nasty children who can't spell to save their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST