PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
======================================

Love Leon, just a tremendous person, I wish him all the luck and good fortune in the world.

I have a bad feeling he will never be the same again.

...and a worse feeling that he'll be better than ever.....:ugh:

...and a worse feeling that he'll be better than ever.....:ugh:

=============================================

Not at all VP, I hope Leon lights it up and gets his big contract.

I just don't think he will, hope I am wrong.

"UNDER THE BUS"...catch the latest installment of "As The Jet Hurtles Groundward" on Lifetime/NJ tonight at 9:45....

Last edited:
=============================================

Not at all VP, I hope Leon lights it up and gets his big contract.

I just don't think he will, hope I am wrong.

I expect Leon had a better season than McVomit that was drafted to replace him. Even his college HC thought a RB with a rod in his leg was better than a running back that can't pass a running conditioning test.

I expect Leon had a better season than McVomit that was drafted to replace him. Even his college HC thought a RB with a rod in his leg was better than a running back that can't pass a running conditioning test.

==================================

Well Mcknight did pass the test, I wonder if Leon could?

I said this in another thread but it bears repeating... the Jets even suck at negotiating new deals with their star players.

Now let's try to get this thread to 2,000 posts and make it the most epic PatsFans thread of all time. Only 353 more posts left to go.

I said this in another thread but it bears repeating... the Jets even suck at negotiating new deals with their star players.

Now let's try to get this thread to 2,000 posts and make it the most epic PatsFans thread of all time. Only 353 more posts left to go.

This thread must not take the record. The Jets suck too much to be worthy of the honor.

Last edited:
This thread must not take the record. The Jets suck too much to be worthy of the honor.

At least a first place finish at sucking would give Jets fans something to celebrate. God knows they haven't had that opportunity in a half century.

To suck or not to suck– that is the question:

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suck with

The slings and arrows of outrageous fans,

Or to take arms against the league and attempt not to suck.

And, by sucking. We die, and we sleep.

Suck some more – and by sucking to say we really suck

The heartache and the thousand natural boos we deserve

That sucking is heir to – ‘tis a consummation of the sucking theorem

Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep to suck till eternity.

Last edited:
OT but NFL yearbook: 2009 Pats is on ESPN 2 at 830 if someone wants to start a thread... I don't have enough posts to!

Granted, I didn't know just how epic this thread would become.

It's like an overloaded freight train ... the only thing that will stop it is a Super Bowl victory by the Jets ....

But that can't happen because their 50 year anniversary of sucking is almost upon us. :p

41 years down .... with 9 to go.

Last edited:
It's like an overloaded freight train ... the only thing that will stop it is a Super Bowl victory by the Jets ....

But that can't happen because their 50 year anniversary of sucking is almost upon us. :p

41 years down .... with 9 to go.

It's like a William H. Macy movie. You want to look away, but you just can't.

It's like a William H. Macy movie. You want to look away, but you just can't.

You can always count on the green beans for one thing.

Just when they begin not to suck ... they discover new ways to suck even more.

They're attempting to capture the Bengals karma through HBO now ... :rofl:

Somewhere out there Frank Moga III is laying some heavy coin ... because he simply knows no other way.

Last edited:

If any team would be worthy of having a long-ass thread dedicating to sucking so much since the beginning to time it would HAVE to be the Jets correct?

Hoover vacs is going to name their most powerful vacuum cleaner "The Jet"...their sucking has become part of Americana...sea to shining sea,amber waves of grain, Jets sucking again...God Bless Amerijet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes