PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the first person I've heard pick the Pats win the East besides Patriots fans.

There has been others. I know USA Today's preseason pub picked the Pats to win the East. Adam Schefter picked the Pats earlier this offseason.

Almost as bad as Prisco saying no way Brady leaves.

Vegas apparently sides with the Jets, with only Indy and Saints having better odds to win the Super Bowl.

Vegas hops on Jets bandwagon

Hmmmm... A New York team doing very well with the Vegas odds. That is something I thought I would never see.

Vegas sides with the money. Always had, always will. If a bunch of New Yorkers start to fly into Vegas and start to bet on the Jets winning the Super Bowl, they are going to adjust the odds to pay out less if they do win. Vegas is not in the business of picking winners. They are in the business of setting odds to make sure they make far more money than they lose and that is only partial on who they think will win games or the Super Bowl and more on how they feel they can maximize the bets.

Almost as bad as Prisco saying no way Brady leaves.

Vegas apparently sides with the Jets, with only Indy and Saints having better odds to win the Super Bowl.

Vegas hops on Jets bandwagon

Vegas will gladly take any Sucker bets. Odds vary with the amount the Suckers bet. And there are lots and lots of victory-starved Nieu Yawk Joisey Jet Suckers...

Hmmmm... A New York team doing very well with the Vegas odds. That is something I thought I would never see.

Vegas sides with the money. Always had, always will. If a bunch of New Yorkers start to fly into Vegas and start to bet on the Jets winning the Super Bowl, they are going to adjust the odds to pay out less if they do win. Vegas is not in the business of picking winners. They are in the business of setting odds to make sure they make far more money than they lose and that is only partial on who they think will win games or the Super Bowl and more on how they feel they can maximize the bets.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I lived in Vegas for two years and go there for 10 days every year...my dad has lived there for about 15 years. I place football bets through him every week and have been for years.

Vegas knows how to sucker people more than anybody.

On a side note, people that think the Jets are Super Bowl contenders enough to bet on it are suckers...my opinion.

On a side note, people that think the Jets are Super Bowl contenders enough to bet on it are suckers...my opinion.

Wow, I have not heard that before. I guess we are all happy now.

Wow, I have not heard that before. I guess we are all happy now.

Let me be the first to thank you for your original contribution as well. Good job.

Let me be the first to thank you for your original contribution as well. Good job.

You have a knack for good sarcasm, you could never be a Jets fan even if you tried(or a Colts, Raiders, Steelers, or Chargers fan for that matter) ;)

You don't watch sports television, read the newspapers, sports magazines or Internet very often, do you. Even your own blubbery gasbag coach has named the Patriots division favorites.

Bill Belichick is a blubbery gasbag?

Not sure why you seem to think I'm a Jets fan.

Bill Belichick is a blubbery gasbag?

Not sure why you seem to think I'm a Jets fan.

Your post suggested as much. You're excused. ;)

Elsewhere, this just in: The New Jersey Green Beans suck.

Your post suggested as much. You're excused. ;)

Elsewhere, this just in: The New Jersey Green Beans suck.

Yeah I guess the way I worded it did sort of sound like I was a fan of another team. I simply meant that I really haven't heard anyone besides US Pats fans picking them. It's always the Jets.

I cant wait for us to play the Jets, either the trolls will have a field day or this thread will grow by like 100 posts overnight.

I cant wait for us to play the Jets, either the trolls will have a field day or this thread will grow by like 100 posts overnight.

Trolls will be to busy on their own sites asking for Ryan, and Sanchez to be gone from the team.

Trolls will be to busy on their own sites asking for Ryan, and Sanchez to be gone from the team.

Yes, like rabid dogs, crazed disappointed JESTs fans turn on and devour their own once the all too predictable on field implosion occurs.

He's the first person I've heard pick the Pats win the East besides Patriots fans.

I think he's trying for reverse karma.

I was just thinking...............THE JETS SUCK

I was thinking,in philosophical terms, why DO the Jets suck?

after much thought I came to the conclusion that some things just are...

why does the sun shine?

why do fish swim in the sea?

why does Vernot Goatston take long,lonely walks down by the pond lost in thought?

some things have no answer...they just mirror the natural order

why does the sun shine?

Hydrogen fusing into Helium under tremendous heat & pressure in the Sun's core. The helium atom weighs just a teeny bit less than the 2 hydrogen atoms, so the fusion reaction turns a tiny amount of matter into a large amount of energy.

Because the fall back into the water every time they jump into the air and try to swim flaping their little fins

why does Vernot Goatston take long,lonely walks down by the pond lost in thought?

This is a trick question: Goatston and thought cannot be juxtaposed in the same sentence

The Jets suck because nature abhors a vacuum (actually false in that 99.99999999999999999% of the universe IS vacuum)

Last edited:
The Jets suck because nature abhors a vacuum (actually false in that 99.99999999999999999% of the universe IS vacuum)

Jabba Wrecks' mouth is a vacuum. It has incredible inhaling power at buffets and all-you-can-eat specials. When switched in reverse it emits foul language, taunts, and thinly veiled manifestations of persecution complex.

why does the sun shine?

All we can say is that the Jets suck in all possible worlds.

Possible world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore