PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: F. The jests!!!!!!!!!

Up yours fat man !!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Well, the Jets are still the girls that decorate the hall but never go to the Prom.:rocker:

It would be great if the Lions make to the Super Bowl before the Jets. Then the Jets would be the only original merger team not to make it.:rofl:

I put up window insulation kits at home today. My windows are now closed tight. Ironically, so is the Green Beans' one-year window of opportunity to win it all. EIGHTEEN (18) New Jersey free agents coming right up. Enjoy the next 41 years, Green Bean fans! :singing::singing::singing::singing:

Wow. Don't hold back. Tell the world how you really feel.

as a resident of NJ.....this is awesome

Sanchez and Ryan can't even get to the big one;)

Last edited:
As I'd said losing to the Jets was the most horrific disaster ever.

Lost a valuable opportunity for ring #4. Pats own the Squealers. Sad. Disaster of titanic proportions to be favored and lose badly to the loud mouthed foul Jets.

Belichick, Brady and the offense beclowned themselves.

Best part of the game was seeing Cromartie get called for holding and Eric Smith called for helmet to helmet.

Ha! Hey....wait a minute.....Rex Ryan said the Jest were the best team in the NFL! Why didnt they win?????? They dont make it to the superbowl????? Oh nooooo...

This was a tough one for me. Both my parents are 71, and huge Jets fans. My mom didn't get into football till like 1972, so I feel bad for her. She always roots for the Pats when they were in Super Bowls, and felt terrible for me in 2007. BUT, Rex Ryan, Cromartie and Bart Scott have made me hate the Jets so much, and the wound is still so fresh from last week, I couldn't find myself rooting for the Jets. I couldn't take another week of local media ballwashing, since I live in NY. Am I a terrible son ?

1969!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NINETEEEEEN SIXTYYYY NIIIIINE

213rzt2.gif

Dear Steeler Nation - Thank you so much - you have saved me and my borderline sanity. I will always remember this gift you have given me. You have done a great thing - a VERY great thing. All Steeler fans should be proud and I as a Lifelong Patriot fan and Jet despiser will forever be in your debt and always grateful.

Your "friend",

Horace's

Rex had clearly been crying before his post game interview. So glad it hurt that bad.

No more fireman ed .... put the hat away ed ... :p

J-E-T-S!!!!

JUST ENDED THEIR SEASON!:D:rocker::singing:

WE DAT 3rd RANKED DEFENSE.
bqr1sclw48581cnoxeaf.jpg

NINETEEEEEN SIXTYYYY NIIIIINE

213rzt2.gif

This was my favorite scene of the whole day. I never saw a head coach react like that after a defeat. Come on, Rex, take your loss like a man.

This was my favorite scene of the whole day. I never saw a head coach react like that after a defeat. Come on, Rex, take your loss like a man.

You know, I saw him reach for the headset and I turned away .. didn't realize he did that. Dude is freaking unstable.

Last edited:

213rzt2.gif

The Jets suck, and I'm thrilled that they lost, but props to Ryan for not pretending the loss didn't piss him off. That's one of the most natural reactions to a big loss that we'll get to see in this era of coaches who train in P.R. as part of their jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back