PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The ignore feature in replies

A Defiant Goose

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Before the site upgrade, when you put someone on ignore you basically sent them into oblivion. Not only did you not see new posts, you wouldn't see anything even reminding you about the user when someone else quoted him/her. Now, when someone replies to that person you ignored, it does block out the message but still shows the ignored user's name and gives you an option to view the message anyway. Is this how it's supposed to be? I kinda miss making people completely disappear for a while

Before the site upgrade, when you put someone on ignore you basically sent them into oblivion. Not only did you not see new posts, you wouldn't see anything even reminding you about the user when someone else quoted him/her. Now, when someone replies to that person you ignored, it does block out the message but still shows the ignored user's name and gives you an option to view the message anyway. Is this how it's supposed to be? I kinda miss making people completely disappear for a while
In this version, it appears so. I've looked into the code to see if I can modify that but it will take a bit of work. However, it is indeed on a currently long "to-do" list, but I will get that modified for you at some point :cool:

In this version, it appears so. I've looked into the code to see if I can modify that but it will take a bit of work. However, it is indeed on a currently long "to-do" list, but I will get that modified for you at some point :cool:
Thanks buddy

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back