PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Butthurt Ensues: This time it is Bruce Arians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tampa will defeat Arizona. Book it.

I think Tampa will be decent this year. 9-7, 10-6 maybe and AZ is still mentally damaged from the loss.

Never. I'm surprised he hasn't said it after a SB win. He just that kind of guy.

After the last SB win, he was praised for his coaching over and over again and kept insisting "it's a player's game" and remarking what a tough-minded group of players he has. He often deflects credit for a win and always heaps blame on himself for a loss. Yet this is the guy that fans of 31 other teams insist is "arrogant".

Would many other coach have stopped by to pick Chip Kelly's brain way back when Kelly was an unknown asst coach /offensive coordinator at UNH?

More lamenting. These guys are shell-shocked, tortured souls. It's freaking Friday. Move on for God's sake

Yesterday, Ariens was moaning about a missed defensive signal call on the Hogan TD

“That’s just giving a signal,” coach Bruce Arians said. “That’s so first grade. It’s sickening to see that you’d have to coach that, since you coached it for 30 days.”

If he's been coaching this for 30 days and they still mess up then is the problem the student or the teacher?

That was one of my favorite moments as a Patriots fan. He was such a **** when they beat the Pats in the regular season. His whole team acted like jerks over that win. And then when the Pats won in the playoffs, he turned into such a sore loser. Starting fights because of a couple Pats celebrated after they won and had the nerve to celebrate on their field. Where else were they going to celebrate. The Chargers acted like they won the Superbowl when they won in Gilette earlier that year and then talked a lot of trash after the game. That win and seeing him almost crying in the press conference was awesome.

One irony of that tirade by Tomlinson was that he used a phrase the Raiders proudly treated as their's in the 70's and tried to apply it to the Pats. "If you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'." I remember seeing one of the NFL top ten shows and George Atkinson was bragging about that being the Raiders motto when he played.

People scoffed at, "We're on to Cincinnatti" but there was a reason why BB did it. Turn the page. Move on.

3 days later the Angry Birds are still lamenting over the loss. They need to watch out. They have Tampa at home and they are coming off a nice road win vs ATL. If TB wins AZ I'm not sure what will happen down there...

Bruce Arians: Cardinals sticking with rookie long-snapper Kameron Canaday

Hey Arians, if you coached a better game and had your team mentally ready to play , it would not have come down to a last second field goal. This loss is on you and your staff.

Just call him Coach Bruce the Butthurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents