PatsFans.com
Search

The best draft research resources

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

patsfanfromoversea

In the Starting Line-Up
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Thanks; we’re leaving Venice today unfortunately, and taking the TrenItalia back to Rome, from where we’ll fly to Philadelphia the following day… It’s been a fast 10 days that’s for sure…
I haven’t been to Venice but I was in Rome years ago, it’s beautiful
I hope you enjoyed Europe , first time ?

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
I haven’t been to Venice but I was in Rome years ago, it’s beautiful
I hope you enjoyed Europe , first time ?

Yep… been to Ireland a few times with the kids; both mine & my wife’s parents are from there, but this is our first time on the “continent”… We we’re supposed to go two years ago for our 25th anniversary, but we were, in the words of Carl Spackler, unavoidably detained…

patsfanfromoversea

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Yep… been to Ireland a few times with the kids; both mine & my wife’s parents are from there, but this is our first time on the “continent”… We we’re supposed to go two years ago for our 25th anniversary, but we were, in the words of Carl Spackler, unavoidably detained…
Ireland must be beautiful, my parents were there and they loved it and talked about it often
It must be a long flight from philly to Rome right?

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
Me too
It was like 26 hours

When I was in the Marines we flew to Japan from the east coast multiple times, every one via Anchorage Alaska... about 12 hours there, then about another 12 hours to the destination... Always seemed to land there at 3am, no matter the direction; so depending on the time of year the airport was either dark as death or as bright as an early morning wrapped in a light fog... Those trips made for loooooong days...

Boston Boxer

U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
there are some good sites out there but my favorite draft research folks are right here at PatsFans. com with BaconGrundleCandy and OchmedJones. Lots of research goes into their takes and i really appreciate their contributions. Like with any analysis and draft opinions, its not an exact science but they do good work