PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Beheadings In Cleveland have Begun

He's drafted some talent, but you can't pass on the amount of quarterbacks who have had quality rookie and second seasons and expect to remain employed. What a joke of a franchise.

This Browns team looks bad because of execution and coaching, not talent. They've just ruined any chances of a Rams-like turnaround.

They are keeping their head coach who is 1-27. They are even bringing him back next season. Lol!!!!!!!!

Not necessarily. If the team looks especially pathetic in the last couple of games, they could still fire him after the season.

I have a hard time judging Hue either way when trapped under that FO and ownership.

I was actually a big fan of his hire. Thought it would work out because he had led the Raiders to their best season in years (8-8 lol) and then got fired anyway...my idea was that he just never got a fair chance.

Well, he's gotten one now. Anytime I watch a Browns game in the Hue era, I notice multiple terrible coaching decisions. Talking to Browns fans and reading their posts, they seem to agree that his negative effect on the team is tangible.

I dont see a wealth of talent on that roster. That said another coach and another system is also concerning since they have done this every year or every other for awhile and its disruptive. It doesnt help anyone. I really think they should maybe keep him another year but Im sure the knee jerk is remove the coach. Its just recent history shows this hasnt helped this team.

IMAGINE IF GRONK BEHEADED HIM!!!

I wanna see Ju-Ju JACK HIM UP!!!

grab-2017-12-04-22h36m23s73.png

I was actually a big fan of his hire. Thought it would work out because he had led the Raiders to their best season in years (8-8 lol) and then got fired anyway...my idea was that he just never got a fair chance.

Well, he's gotten one now. Anytime I watch a Browns game in the Hue era, I notice multiple terrible coaching decisions. Talking to Browns fans and reading their posts, they seem to agree that his negative effect on the team is tangible.

Yeah I don't know much about Hue except what I've seen from a peripheral standpoint but the guy was a decent if not good offensive coordinator. If you're going to hire an offensive minded head coach and not get the single most valuable tool he desires then what's the point of hiring him to begin with?

But hard to explain a 1-27 record.

Yeah I don't know much about Hue except what I've seen from a peripheral standpoint but the guy was a decent if not good offensive coordinator. If you're going to hire an offensive minded head coach and not get the single most valuable tool he desires then what's the point of hiring him to begin with?

But hard to explain a 1-27 record.

The Peter Principle in all its glory.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back