PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. For the umpteenth time, the Jets S-U-C-K, Suck, Suck, Suck.

And it just keeps on getting better. Last week Michael Vick told the NY Daily News that he could take the Jests to the Super Bowl this year. What fun when Training Camp begins and the competition between Vick and Geno Smith begins! The tabloids down here are starting to say that they have seen enough of Smith to know that he isn't the QB of the future and that they think the Jets are better off with Vick.

Get out the popcorn...looks like another Jets blockbuster starring Wrecks Cryin, Geno Smith and Michael Vick, directed by John Idzik and produced by Woody "Is the Ball Stuffed with Feathers?" Johnson.

It's now official. Jetsfans predicting they are a Superbowl winning team. Its an annual rite of spring and early summer. The tune never changes. Nor the subsequent results...:rolleyes::eek::p:p:p

there was so much suck on NFLN this weekend....old jest hard knocks..SUCK

It's hot today. I thought my neighbours had switched on their air-conditioning. But it's just the sound of the Jets still sucking.

It's hot today. I thought my neighbours had switched on their air-conditioning. But it's just the sound of the Jets still sucking.

The same thing happened to me here.

Then I went to Pro football reference, went to the Jets team site and scrolled down to their last SB appearance. My doctor thinks that I now may need to have carpal tunnel surgery.

I had green beans with dinner tonight. They sucked.

I could smell the bad breath from his mouth while I read those words, in other words pure bs.

The Jets last Super Bowl appearance, 45 years ago, came six months before Armstrong walked on the moon and exactly 13 years before the sack became an official statistic.

Wait! We went to the moon?
Yeah. Whenever I forget when that happened, I remind myself it was the same year the Green Beans won a post-season exhibition game between the AFL and NFL.*

* Before the leagues merged and a true NFL Super Bowl championship became the ultimate goal in professional football.

Looks like the Jets' often injured, top 10 draft pick CB is injured again:

Coach Rex Ryan expressed frustration with CB Dee Milliner after he sat out Wednesday's OTA session with a tight hamstring.

"He has to understand that he has to be in extraordinary shape," Ryan said. "His challenge is to be in world-class shape because we have to have you out there. He needs to be out there. He needs to get work because that’s how he’s going to get better. He’s got to step it up because I think he has all the talent in the world." Milliner missed game action last season with hamstring troubles. He also missed a large chunk of his rookie offseason with shoulder and Achilles' issues.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8325/dee-milliner

How ironic would it be if Ras-I Dowling replace Milliner this year due to injury.

Jersey authorities have broken up a HUGE dope ring...yeah, they showed up at the Hofstra practice site and found six Jet fans sitting in a circle...
rimshot.gif

Jersey authorities have broken up a HUGE dope ring...yeah, they showed up at the Hofstra practice site and found six Jet fans sitting in a circle...
rimshot.gif

7TGQEyv.gif

Indeed. For the umpteenth time, the Jets S-U-C-K, Suck, Suck, Suck.

And it just keeps on getting better. Last week Michael Vick told the NY Daily News that he could take the Jests to the Super Bowl this year. What fun when Training Camp begins and the competition between Vick and Geno Smith begins! The tabloids down here are starting to say that they have seen enough of Smith to know that he isn't the QB of the future and that they think the Jets are better off with Vick.

Get out the popcorn...looks like another Jets blockbuster starring Wrecks Cryin, Geno Smith and Michael Vick, directed by John Idzik and produced by Woody "Is the Ball Stuffed with Feathers?" Johnson.
Jets always have a good defense with Rex. Now they've added some nice weapons on offense. If they stay healthy they'll make the playoffs this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back