PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed it for you
I'm not a Bowels fan at all, I guess those Dan Quinn to the Jets reports were BS. I hope Bowels is the guy, but unfortunately I see him flaming out in two to three years.

I'm not a Bowels fan at all, I guess those Dan Quinn to the Jets reports were BS. I hope Bowels is the guy, but unfortunately I see him flaming out in two to three years.
I just thought you jumped the gun there a bit on Quinn. He has a lot of options to consider.

I just thought you jumped the gun there a bit on Quinn. He has a lot of options to consider.

Given what's going down today, it looks like Gase to the Broncos and Quinn to the Falcons, unless McDaniels changes his mind and throws a monkey wrench into things.

He hasn't even coached a game and you're ready to flush him like a turd. Or, a Bowels movement ... heh ...

Feel bad for Bowles

Better than having Bowles that feel bad! :D

I think both hires are the right kind of moves for the Jets. Too early to say if they'll be the right call for them, but if I was a Jets fan I would be cautiously optimistic.

Which means the real Jets fans will be orgasmically ecstatic!

"Super Bowles." Nothing like putting THAT albatross around the guy's neck from the git-go.

So when the Pats play the Jets, we'll be "Smokin' Bowles"! :D

You heard it here first!

(Deep down) I was hoping Del Rio would go to the Jets...the fireworks would have been glorious.

(Deep down) I was hoping Del Rio would go to the Jets...the fireworks would have been glorious.

Come on, that's just mean!

I mean, why wish the Jets' upon a guy who also had to coach the Jags!?

At least the Raiders are a step up! ...i think.

Come on, that's just mean!

I mean, why wish the Jets' upon a guy who also had to coach the Jags!?

At least the Raiders are a step up! ...i think.
Probably just reminiscing about Jack Del Rio and cold/bad weather games we've had against them.

Plus, he might be able to learn more by being in a division with BB.

Probably just reminiscing about Jack Del Rio and cold/bad weather games we've had against them.

Plus, he might be able to learn more by being in a division with BB.

I don't think many coaches want to experience "learning" by being in a division with BB and TB12 unless they lesson plan is how to lose with (out) grace.

Okay, it was somewhat inevitable that the name would quickly become "Bowels" in this thread. It's a little surprising that a JEST fan would do it first...

On the other hand, these are the same guys that usually boo their own picks at the draft, so...

So ... When the coach gets upset, do we call it Irritable Bowels Syndrome?

When the Jets offense stalls out, can we say that the Bowles don't move? :D

" Bowels shyts the bed in his first appearance as head coach of the NYJ...fans donate SOJ crying towels to clean up mess..."

NEW YORK - Bowles, visibly moved, let loose a torrent of praise for the Jets organization.

"I have nothing but respect for this organization," Bowles sputtered into the microphone. "When I met Mr. Johnson it was like meeting a part of myself. You could say that that there's a little Woody inside Bowles, a little Johnson deep inside Bowles."

For his part, Woody Johnson was equally pleased with the match.

"Did I move Bowles?" Johnson asked. "You could say I moved Bowles, from his reaction. But a big part of this management team needs to be acknowledged, and that is what? Izdik."

With a full chain of command that is pun-ready, the JEST vertical integration appears to be complete.

With a full chain of command that is pun-ready, the JEST vertical integration appears to be complete.

Oh my god... This is beautiful... Woody Johnson and Bowles... If only they had kept Idzik, the puns would have been amazing. Puns for days! But with the classic pairing of a Johnson and Bowles, I think we will have our hands full, so to speak.

Oh my god... This is beautiful... Woody Johnson and Bowles... If only they had kept Idzik, the puns would have been amazing. Puns for days! But with the classic pairing of a Johnson and Bowles, I think we will have our hands full, so to speak.
I don't know where to go with Maccagnan. I guess if you way it fast enough it sounds like someone hacking or clearing his throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back