PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh look...the battered and bruised Songin-dance is back for some New Year's bad cheer.

call Scumbags-R-Us... they are fresh out of YOU, the Songin-dance puppet.

Compared to the vicious cycle of a Pats fan?

Jump on bandwagon, jump off bandwagon, jump on bandwagon......and then when Brady & Beli retire?.....

(and as a Giant fan I can say that)

Sheesh ... troll another board while disguised as a Giants fan ... interesting fail.

anyone want naked pictures of Rex's wife? Crotch shots for the kids (lol)

Welcome back you fat freakin' pig faced degenerate dyslexic douchebag...

gal_backpage_100107.jpg

Welcome back you fat freakin' pig faced degenerate dyslexic douchebag...

gal_backpage_100107.jpg

This reminded me of when the Super Bowl in NY was announced and Rex said it would be "impossible" to imagine another team coming in and using the Jets facilities.

Well, the SB is a little over a month away and the Jets didn't even make the playoffs. I'm not sure how Rex is going to deal with the impossible happening.

that's easy...suck toes and get a fresh Ge-No!!! tattoo

The Patriots have sold out every single game since Bob Kraft bought the team prior to the 1994 season. Nothing "bandwagon" about that.

The article that is linked to earlier in this thread and the book the article references is a great exercise in bitterness.

The author's premise is that Patriots fans are bandwagon jumpers because every home game was not sold out during the years when the team was winning 1 or 2 games. He attempts to make his point by comparing New England's attendance with the Packers. That's a misleading move, choosing a team where the fans have an ownership stake in the team instead of, say, the Saints, Falcons, or Colts.

The funny thing is the author is a Vikings fans. He's also old enough that he would have started following football during the most successful period in Vikings history. In short, he jumped on their bandwagon.

Happy new year, y'all! :)

Getting off topic here
J
E
T
S

SUCK SUCK SUCK
NJPatsfan? As in a New England Patriots fan living in NJ, that is, in the NYC metro area? I'm sure my good New England brethren would agree with me in saying that (conversely-speaking), someone living in the Boston neck 'o the woods and being a Yankee fan would rank high on the d-bag list. Whadda think, bandwagoneer? ;-)

The Jets are the worst team in the history of the AFCE. The Jets fans are the worst fans in the NFL, and most of them still struggle to stand upright, form complete sentences and look at females of any species without actively drooling.

The Patriots, meanwhile, have been selling out home games since before BB and Brady came on board. The so-called bandwagon has been going full steam since Kraft bought the team.
Like it or not, history shows that the Jets put the AFL on the map and gave AFL teams (including the Boston Patriots) credibility in doing so. As for their somewhat crazy fans, think about this: while they changed the landscape by winning SBIII, they've gone 44 years without winning a Super Bowl. That is, most New York Jet fans have never even gotten a whiff of the SB. Yet those loons show up and passionately support their team (as opposed to e.g. the Miami Dolphins?).

Now, think about the Red Sox going 86 years with nothing to show for it and yet their fans stuck it out: now would you describe Red Sox fans as the "worst" fans in baseball? Of course not. I'm not a Jet fan (they were always "Long Island" to us in Westchester), but I am a New Yorker and while I get the "pile on the Jets" theme here, when you pick on my 'little NY brother' I'm going to occassionally call you on your hypocritical "I can talk 'bleep', but you in turn can't say 'boo' in return" jive.

Case in point below:

Can this troll be banned? People like Gunnails add something to the site. This loser brings nothing. And he's clearly a Jets fan, the Giants claims are worthless.

Ban him.
Sheesh ... troll another board while disguised as a Giants fan ... interesting fail.
How lame. Seriously, I would've expected something better than this lazy and assuming cop-out: let's move the goal posts and paint "little boy blue, Jet green" so as to better frame this 'discussion' to your liking? Nice try.....major fail.

I would feel very comfortable sitting down with anyone here over a beer (or 4) and giving them a through education on the New York Football Giants.

Ok Mr. BritPat, Mr. "Ban Him" from thousands of miles away, maybe you can weigh in on a few "Big Blue" items that are not-so-well known by the average Jet and/or Pats fan (even though these are imho fairy easy questions, i.e. to a Giant fan, you nevertheless are gonna have to be a Giant fan to get some of them):

1 - An airplane trailing an "advertising banner" flew over Giants Stadium displaying what message to Wellington Mara? __________________

2 - To the tune of what song did disgruntled Giant fans 'serenade' embattled Giant coach Allie Sherman? _______________

3 - To get Giant home games from Yankee Stadium (during the years of the black out), Giant fans in Westchester County, a northern NYC suburb would have to erect large TV antennas to pick up 'Channel 3' broadcasting from what CT city *that was outside the "blackout" zone* ? __________

4 - The Giants had a quarterback controversy under Bill Parcells and it didn't involve Phil Simms-Jeff Hostetler, but instead Phil Simms and __________? (Parcells biggest blunder)

5 - The Giants supposedly broke a "gentlemen's agreement" between NFL & AFL owners by raiding an AFL team and signing one of their players? Who was that player? Hint: came from "Big Red" (and I don't mean Secretariat or Alex Webster <----'big red' pssst, that's another 'Giants' ref. you or anyone here prolly wouldn't know).

6 - You're a kid and want to attend a Giant practice at Yankee Stadium? Simple: collect how many carton stubs from Dellwood Milk to redeem as admission ________?

7 - Speaking of the Giants at Yankee Stadium (after they left the Polo Grounds):
a. what was the "Sec. 5" club? ____________
b. where were the prime "football" seat locations in the baseball-configured stadium?__________
c. which endzone contained the majority of 'football' seats in the old Yankee Stadium?

8 - 'Doc' Sweeny was the long-time Giants physician. The Giants had an opthamologst who during his medical school days played with the team for a short while before being included in the final cuts. At his passing, Giant owner Wellington Mara (a personal friend) affectionately quipped at his funeral: "If we knew he was going to turn out this well, we'd have never cut him from the Giants." Name that eye doctor (who btw, lived not far from Doc Sweeny)? _____________

Here's maybe a question you'll get Mr. BritPat, Mr. "Ban Him" :

9 - What color are the Giants' blue jerseys? ____________

anyone want naked pictures of Rex's wife? Crotch shots for the kids (lol)
Step back and take another look at what you posted: "crotch shots for the kids?"

Crotch shots??....for the KIDS?

Hey FourthAndLong, maybe that pedo mentality of yours belongs in a jail cell?

Re: Happy new year, y'all! :)

Like it or not, history shows that the Jets put the AFL on the map and gave AFL teams (including the Boston Patriots) credibility in doing so. As for their somewhat crazy fans, think about this: while they changed the landscape by winning SBIII, they've gone 44 years without winning a Super Bowl. That is, most New York Jet fans have never even gotten a whiff of the SB. Yet those loons show up and passionately support their team (as opposed to e.g. the Miami Dolphins?).

Like it or not, the Jets are the worst team in the history of the AFCE, and their fans are borderline subhuman. And, since you're one of them, you can drop the charade. Nobody's buying the "I'm a Giants fan" nonsense.

1 - An airplane trailing an "advertising banner" flew over Giants Stadium displaying what message to Wellington Mara? ___15 years of losing football...we've had enough_______________

2 - To the tune of what song did disgruntled Giant fans 'serenade' embattled Giant coach Allie Sherman? __Goodbye Allie_____________

3 - To get Giant home games from Yankee Stadium (during the years of the black out), Giant fans in Westchester County, a northern NYC suburb would have to erect large TV antennas to pick up 'Channel 3' broadcasting from what CT city *that was outside the "blackout" zone* ? __Hartford________

4 - The Giants had a quarterback controversy under Bill Parcells and it didn't involve Phil Simms-Jeff Hostetler, but instead Phil Simms and _Scott Brunner_________? (Parcells biggest blunder)

5 - The Giants supposedly broke a "gentlemen's agreement" between NFL & AFL owners by raiding an AFL team and signing one of their players? Who was that player? Hint: came from "Big Red" (and I don't mean Secretariat or Alex Webster <----'big red' pssst, that's another 'Giants' ref. you or anyone here prolly wouldn't know).Pete Gogolak

6 - You're a kid and want to attend a Giant practice at Yankee Stadium? Simple: collect how many carton stubs from Dellwood Milk to redeem as admission __10______?

7 - Speaking of the Giants at Yankee Stadium (after they left the Polo Grounds):
a. what was the "Sec. 5" club? __the stadium lockup for section 8's like you__________
b. where were the prime "football" seat locations in the baseball-configured stadium?__right field line________
c. which endzone contained the majority of 'football' seats in the old Yankee Stadium?left field bleachers

8 - 'Doc' Sweeny was the long-time Giants physician. The Giants had an opthamologst who during his medical school days played with the team for a short while before being included in the final cuts. At his passing, Giant owner Wellington Mara (a personal friend) affectionately quipped at his funeral: "If we knew he was going to turn out this well, we'd have never cut him from the Giants." Name that eye doctor (who btw, lived not far from Doc Sweeny)? _Dr. Howard...or was it Dr. Fine?..who cares, YOU are the real stooge____________

9 - What color are the Giants' blue jerseys? _the same as your balls___________

now go get your fackin' shinebox,Skeeter....

You guys should feel bad for picking on a Jets fan. most fans don't get to choose their team because they only have 1 team in the area to support (which does't apply to the NY/NJ area) or ithey cheer for the same team their dad/family/friends support.

In the end, you have to admire that they still manage to fill their seats and the occasional competitive year fuels them for a few more years. We as Patriot/Red Sox fans should understand their woes and just walk away from the fight.

Or, you can just understand that it's really the overriding Boston-NY rivalry and understand that everything said, even the mean-spiritedness, is really made in jest and that none of the insults thrown are really not meant.

Kinda like poker with the family. you yell, cuss, say bad things, but in the end, it everyone walks away with no hurt feelings :D.

Ok Mr. BritPat, Mr. "Ban Him" from thousands of miles away, maybe you can weigh in on a few "Big Blue" items that are not-so-well known by the average Jet and/or Pats fan (even though these are imho fairy easy questions, i.e. to a Giant fan, you nevertheless are gonna have to be a Giant fan to get some of them):

1 - An airplane trailing an "advertising banner" flew over Giants Stadium displaying what message to Wellington Mara? __________________

2 - To the tune of what song did disgruntled Giant fans 'serenade' embattled Giant coach Allie Sherman? _______________

3 - To get Giant home games from Yankee Stadium (during the years of the black out), Giant fans in Westchester County, a northern NYC suburb would have to erect large TV antennas to pick up 'Channel 3' broadcasting from what CT city *that was outside the "blackout" zone* ? __________

4 - The Giants had a quarterback controversy under Bill Parcells and it didn't involve Phil Simms-Jeff Hostetler, but instead Phil Simms and __________? (Parcells biggest blunder)

5 - The Giants supposedly broke a "gentlemen's agreement" between NFL & AFL owners by raiding an AFL team and signing one of their players? Who was that player? Hint: came from "Big Red" (and I don't mean Secretariat or Alex Webster <----'big red' pssst, that's another 'Giants' ref. you or anyone here prolly wouldn't know).

6 - You're a kid and want to attend a Giant practice at Yankee Stadium? Simple: collect how many carton stubs from Dellwood Milk to redeem as admission ________?

b. where were the prime "football" seat locations in the baseball-configured stadium?__________
c. which endzone contained the majority of 'football' seats in the old Yankee Stadium?

8 - 'Doc' Sweeny was the long-time Giants physician. The Giants had an opthamologst who during his medical school days played with the team for a short while before being included in the final cuts. At his passing, Giant owner Wellington Mara (a personal friend) affectionately quipped at his funeral: "If we knew he was going to turn out this well, we'd have never cut him from the Giants." Name that eye doctor (who btw, lived not far from Doc Sweeny)? _____________

oh_my_god__who_the_hell_cares__by_nzabob-d46gjne.gif

Add something to the site or GTFO.

I would say keep Songin after thinking about it, actually. It's hilarious, and yet pathetic at the same time, to watch a Jets fan come over here to talk **** and have to pose as a Giants fan because his team is so sad and irrelevant that he can't claim them as his on a messageboard where he'll never, ever meet any of the people that he is talking to.

I would say keep Songin after thinking about it, actually. It's hilarious, and yet pathetic at the same time, to watch a Jets fan come over here to talk **** and have to pose as a Giants fan because his team is so sad and irrelevant that he can't claim them as his on a messageboard where he'll never, ever meet any of the people that he is talking to.

I tried to believe he's a Giants fan but it makes no sense. He displays obvious signs of Green Beans toxicity.

NJPatsfan? As in a New England Patriots fan living in NJ, that is, in the NYC metro area? I'm sure my good New England brethren would agree with me in saying that (conversely-speaking), someone living in the Boston neck 'o the woods and being a Yankee fan would rank high on the d-bag list. Whadda think, bandwagoneer? ;-)

Now, think about the Red Sox going 86 years with nothing to show for it and yet their fans stuck it out: now would you describe Red Sox fans as the "worst" fans in baseball? Of course not. I'm not a Jet fan (they were always "Long Island" to us in Westchester), but I am a New Yorker and while I get the "pile on the Jets" theme here, when you pick on my 'little NY brother' I'm going to occassionally call you on your hypocritical "I can talk 'bleep', but you in turn can't say 'boo' in return" jive.

Case in point below:

How lame. Seriously, I would've expected something better than this lazy and assuming cop-out: let's move the goal posts and paint "little boy blue, Jet green" so as to better frame this 'discussion' to your liking? Nice try.....major fail.

I would feel very comfortable sitting down with anyone here over a beer (or 4) and giving them a through education on the New York Football Giants.

Step back and take another look at what you posted: "crotch shots for the kids?"

What's more pathetic than posing as a Giants fan ... :confused4:

Spending an hour with a dictionary to further convince Patriots fans of the same fail.

No respectful Giants fan ... and I know many from my hometown ...

would waste their time doing that - they laugh at the Jets since Sexy Rexy has been coach.

The pathetic Jets are not worth their time - Rex Ryan put them over the top for hate.

Last edited:

Case in point below:

oh thanks for the heads up there Songin. Best thing i have read in a while. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back