PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does this mean that the Jets will use their first-round pick on a defensive player again? Please? :D

Sorry, Tunescribe, but I have to disagree here. The Patriots excel at not sucking. It's an important but critical distinction, as we know that the post-Parcells-era Patriots do not suck.

Excelling at not sucking vs. sucking at sucking -- aren't they one and the same? :confused: Conversely, New Jersey excels at sucking and sucks at not sucking. No matter what they do not to suck ends up failing in utter suckage.

I interpret "suck at sucking" as being incapable of sucking convincingly. (That's the Patriots.) The Green Beans are the very definition of sucking.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 6m
There are now multiple signs pointing to Rex Ryan returning as Jets HC next season, per sources; still some issues to work through, however.

So that means the destruction... ummm.... development of Geno Smith will continue under Sexy Rexy.

I suppose that you have put the pre-Parcell patriots out of your mind. I seem to recall playing in a Toilet Bowl, with the loser to get the first round draft choice.

The Patriots are an example of a team that sucks at sucking -- no matter how badly things are stacked against them, they just can't suck. The Green Beans have made it an art form.

So that means the destruction... ummm.... development of Geno Smith will continue under Sexy Rexy.

You think that bloviating oaf is sexy? :confused:

I hope that Rex stays as HC of the NY Jest. I will give us another year of the Jets comedy show.

And the Jets fans will love him in the pre-season and at the beginning of the season, hate him in the middle of the season and want him fired, then want him back at the end of the season.

It doesn't get any better than that.

I hope that Rex stays as HC of the NY Jest. I will give us another year of the Jets comedy show.

And the Jets fans will love him in the pre-season and at the beginning of the season, hate him in the middle of the season and want him fired, then want him back at the end of the season.

It doesn't get any better than that.

its the vicious cycle of being a jest fan. Love, Hate, Loose, Love.

lol

Overheard from a Jets fan to a 'Fins fan " yeah, who got 2nd place in the division, you losahs?".

Setting low goals makes them easier to accomplish!

Gotta love the Jets fan in the upper right corner holding up a #1 finger. #1 at what? Being 3rd in the AFC East?

Attachments

• rex we trust.jpg
    rex we trust.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 62
Wow. Amazing what years of losing will do to the height of the bar you set.

I mean, who gives a Gatorade bath for an 8-8 finish? :bricks:

Wow. Amazing what years of losing will do to the height of the bar you set.

I mean, who gives a Gatorade bath for an 8-8 finish? :bricks:

To be fair to the Jets players, they were probably just trying to wash the smell of feet off of Ryan.

Gotta love Curran:

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 1m
Despite years of mediocrity, looks like I'm not getting fired today. Hope co-workers mob me with glee. Think I'll ask for a raise.

its the vicious cycle of being a jest fan.

Love, Hate, Loose, Love.

lol
Compared to the vicious cycle of a Pats fan?

Jump on bandwagon, jump off bandwagon, jump on bandwagon......and then when Brady & Beli retire?.....

(and as a Giant fan I can say that)

The Truth About Patriots Fans: "New England Bandwagon Nation" | Bleacher Report

Gotta love the Jets fan in the upper right corner holding up a #1 finger. #1 at what?

Being 3rd in the AFC East?[/b]
Hey Brad-with-the-big-brain: you sure about that?

To be fair to the Jets players, they were probably just trying to wash the smell of feet off of Ryan.
Or maybe the stench of another man's wife off him?........whoops, wrong coach ; )

Jump on bandwagon, jump off bandwagon, jump on bandwagon......and then when Brady & Beli retire?.....

The Jets are the worst team in the history of the AFCE. The Jets fans are the worst fans in the NFL, and most of them still struggle to stand upright, form complete sentences and look at females of any species without actively drooling.

The Patriots, meanwhile, have been selling out home games since before BB and Brady came on board. The so-called bandwagon has been going full steam since Kraft bought the team.

(and as a Giant fan I can say that)

The Truth About Patriots Fans: "New England Bandwagon Nation" | Bleacher Report

Hey Brad-with-the-big-brain: you sure about that?

Or maybe the stench of another man's wife off him?........whoops, wrong coach ; )

Can this troll be banned? People like Gunnails add something to the site. This loser brings nothing. And he's clearly a Jets fan, the Giants claims are worthless.

Ban him.

The Patriots have sold out every single game since Bob Kraft bought the team prior to the 1994 season. Nothing "bandwagon" about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back