PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when Gee-No! commits a stupid turnover and then the camera shows him on the bench going over Polaroids with Sanchez.

Gee-No!: "Duuuuh. Whaddya think, Mark?"
Sanchez: "Duuuuh ... "

Rexs reaction is comedy gold as well to every penalty and blunder.

Muttering into the head set.

That was a late hit on Locker.

Now the Jets are just becoming dangerously bad.

They may finish last, but they could become the most penalized team in NFL history! Bravo.

Gee-No!!!! tries basketball with the behind the back ball move...but...G-Chez rears his ugly head again...fumble recovered for a TD..."ELITE!!!!"

gee-no!!!! Tries basketball with the behind the back ball move...but...g-chez rears his ugly head again...fumble recovered for a td..."elite!!!!"

buttfumble ii!!!!!

For all of you that wade through the JI cesspool daily, you are well of that tard, McGimpley....I'm certain this moron has an ice pick protruding from his forehead and thinks it's jewelry....worst unintentionally moronic green thug turd on that site...

Oh, Gino challenging Sanchez:
Who can damage the own team in the most creative way!

77 yard pass on the gimp brained rats..."best D in history!!!!!" screams the gaggling gurgling green idiots...morons....here's a tip rat fan...U SUCK...you have always sucked...and WILL always suck...losers

the dirtiest bunch of scumbags in the league...and these morons are screaming about calls...YOU GOT LUNCHED you insidious ignoroids...YOU SUCK...THAT is why you are getting SMASHED AGAIN...as usual rurdbrains

Gee-No!!!! tries basketball with the behind the back ball move...but...G-Chez rears his ugly head again...fumble recovered for a TD..."ELITE!!!!"

That was one of the most bush-league ball-handling moves I've ever seen in my life. The famous butt fumble was mindless panic. This was sandlot stupid.

Rah Rah comes through for us, as we knew he would:

Again, it's weird, I didn't see a Jets team that was outplayed, outcoached, I saw a team that beat itself, penalties, turnovers.

Not even that upset...

Read the whole thing for the comedy.

For all of you that wade through the JI cesspool daily, you are well of that tard, McGimpley....I'm certain this moron has an ice pick protruding from his forehead and thinks it's jewelry....worst unintentionally moronic green thug turd on that site...

I gotta root for Rah Rah for that distinction. Turd of the highest order.

I gotta root for Rah Rah for that distinction. Turd of the highest order.

Rayge Rayge is banned isn't he?

either that or hiding under his "ELITE!!!!" rock like the scary little biatch he is...

oh wait...he IS online...and THAT is the newest gem in his pantheon of canaries, whistling gypsies, elites, and unlimited ceilings...

Behind-The-Back-Buttfumble...or Buttfumble 2.0-The New Edition

genooo1.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Geno-Buttfumble.jpg

...why yes...Yes...I CAN!

and the green McGimpleys go wild!

Hi Jet fan!!!...see you all year, morons!

original.gif

Now the Jets are just becoming dangerously bad.

They may finish last, but they could become the most penalized team in NFL history! Bravo.

They may finish last in the AFC East but if that is a more generic "last" then the only way I see them doing that is if Tampa and Jacksonville win a couple of games which ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

Ge-(OH) No...FOUR.... count um Four turn overs. Lots of pushups manana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes