PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the over/under on number of games before Fireman ed "comes out of retirement" and starts doing that stupid ass chant again?

I was wondering about that myself. I assume he'll still be attending the games, it's just a matter of when.

whats the over/under on number of games before Fireman ed "comes out of retirement" and starts doing that stupid ass chant again?

The butt fumble finished him off , the Patriots literally ran off the Jets mascot .

The butt fumble finished him off , the Patriots literally ran off the Jets mascot .

Am I a bad, bad person because I take such delight in such a simple thing?

No......Schadenfreude is one of the simple pleasures of being a Pats fan when it comes to the Jests.

Here is the post-Fireman Ed plan. I wonder who the brainiac is behind it. I love how they encourage people to start practicing, and give a number to call in case the instructions seem too confusing:

Attachments

• jetspic-web.jpg
    jetspic-web.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 90

Certainly not. If the Jets were to disband tomorrow and bury every helmet and uniform beneath a freeway in New Jersey it would STILL be your duty to laugh at Fireman Ed.

Here is the post-Fireman Ed plan. I wonder who the brainiac is behind it. I love how they encourage people to start practicing, and give a number to call in case the instructions seem too confusing:

:rofl:

Perfect -- of course, you can't be too careful with that bunch of geniuses, can you?

jest.jpg

:rofl:

Perfect -- of course, you can't be too careful with that bunch of geniuses, can you?

jest.jpg

Legend has it that they named the team Jets because fans couldn't be trusted to spell A-i-r-p-l-a-n-e-s.

vBulletin Message

Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment while we are performing some maintenance tasks.

We will be back shortly

that message is up at Jets Insider...they're performing "maintenance"..in fact , here's the maintenance crew pulling up right now...

septic-pump-truck-0221.jpg

vBulletin Message

Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment while we are performing some maintenance tasks.

We will be back shortly

that message is up at Jets Insider...they're performing "maintenance"..in fact , here's the maintenance crew pulling up right now...

septic-pump-truck-0221.jpg

Let's hope they keep their shiniest turds for the 2013 season!

Mark Sanchez stumbles, booed by fans at Jets scrimmage

Mark Sanchez was booed by the fans after throwing an interception and left some laughing on another play when he stumbled—untouched—and fell on his backside after getting his legs tangled while dropping back to throw during the New York Jets' scrimmage Saturday night.

"Oh, shoot, I don't care," Sanchez said of the play and ensuing boos. "That's the way it goes."

I hope this trend continues deep into the 2018 season :rocker::rocker:

They booed because it's easier than following instructions for organizing the J-E-T-S chant with Fireman Ed having "retired."

They booed because it's easier than following instructions for organizing the J-E-T-S chant with Fireman Ed having "retired."

Yeah, monosyllabic words are not easy to spell for jest fans without direction.

Behold and enjoy - - - Jets beat writer rips the Jet fans:

NY Jets fans show no class by booing Mark Sanchez for camp interception - NY Daily News

"Somewhere along the way, a segment of the Jets fan base morphed into sad, self-loathing people who, frankly, don’t deserve a Super Bowl team......
They want Smith to start. I get it.
However, the crude behavior only serves to make them the butt of jokes around the league. Apparently, they don’t know any better."

I love me some Mark, perhaps the most entertaining professional athlete in America ( and not in a good way) .

I got this from the article ( Is Sanchize becoming completely unglued? Lol )

“It’s not like they’re like, ‘Boo! You threw an interception and you’re a real jerk,’ ” Sanchez added. “It’s not like, ‘Boo! You’re a real a--hole. You’re a bad person. Boo! You speed down the highway, run red lights and punch old ladies.’ No . . . they’re booing because I made a bad play.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...een-fans-mark-article-1.1418423#ixzz2bC9aIlnL

Behold and enjoy - - - Jets beat writer rips the Jet fans:

NY Jets fans show no class by booing Mark Sanchez for camp interception - NY Daily News

"Somewhere along the way, a segment of the Jets fan base morphed into sad, self-loathing people who, frankly, don’t deserve a Super Bowl team......
They want Smith to start. I get it.
However, the crude behavior only serves to make them the butt of jokes around the league. Apparently, they don’t know any better."

Please tell me this was intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back