PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behold and enjoy - - - Jets beat writer rips the Jet fans:

NY Jets fans show no class by booing Mark Sanchez for camp interception - NY Daily News

"Somewhere along the way, a segment of the Jets fan base morphed into sad, self-loathing people who, frankly, don’t deserve a Super Bowl team......
They want Smith to start. I get it.
However, the crude behavior only serves to make them the butt of jokes around the league. Apparently, they don’t know any better."
In case he hasn't noticed jest fans are crude classless self loathing people. This behavior is natural, its what they do, thats who they are, they can't help it, they're breed that way.

Behold and enjoy - - - Jets beat writer rips the Jet fans:

NY Jets fans show no class by booing Mark Sanchez for camp interception - NY Daily News

"Somewhere along the way, a segment of the Jets fan base morphed into sad, self-loathing people who, frankly, don’t deserve a Super Bowl team......
They want Smith to start. I get it.
However, the crude behavior only serves to make them the butt of jokes around the league. Apparently, they don’t know any better."

Adding to the humor level of this, the Jets posters think Mehta is one who used to be a "good" (a/k/a homer) writer, but sold out to be a crap stirrer (a/k/a still a homer, but more realistic about how bad the Jets are) in order to please his new bosses after he changed newspapers.

Please tell me this was intentional.

Seriously guys, it's time to forget about the butt fumble. Just leave it behind. The Jets are doing their best to get off their keisters and get ready for the season, and it's classless as fannies of their rival team to keep piling on. Sanchez is a class act, and he'll turn the other cheek, butt let's be the bigger people and stop acting like a bunch of asses.

In case he hasn't noticed jest fans are crude classless self loathing people. This behavior is natural, its what they do, thats who they are, they can't help it, they're breed that way.

The best Jets fans are the contingent in GG and JI that curse their fathers for raising them as Jets fans after a particularly embarrassing loss. So that tends to happen a lot. I always get a good laugh out of it, myself.

Seriously guys, it's time to forget about the butt fumble. Just leave it behind. The Jets are doing their best to get off their keisters and get ready for the season, and it's classless as fannies of their rival team to keep piling on. Sanchez is a class act, and he'll turn the other cheek, butt let's be the bigger people and stop acting like a bunch of asses.

Associated Press.
Tuesday August 6, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

"New England Patriots head coach, Bill Belichick, this afternoon announced a suspension handed down to Patsfans.com poster Sicilian for conduct detrimental to the team. Reports out of the Patriots lockerroom are that Belichick was furious with Sicilian and, thus, has suspended him for the first half of Friday's perseason game against the Eagles. Belichick told all fans not to say anything that would serve as bulletin board material, and he was apparently serious. So Sicilian won’t start."

A former Jet is in the news, at an event to raise money for college scholarships:

Ex-Jet Hugh Douglas Threatened to Beat Up ESPN Colleague Michael Smith, Shouted Racial Slurs at Him | The Big Lead

Hugh Douglas was inebriated and threatened to beat up his colleague Michael Smith three times Friday night, a source who witnessed the altercation at the House of Blues in Orlando tells The Big Lead. According to the source, Douglas, who appears on Numbers Never Lie on ESPN with Michael Smith and Jemele Hill, was trying to get on stage where the DJ was playing, and threatened to beat up Smith if he couldn’t help out. After the third threat, Smith tried to walk away, at which point Douglas grabbed Smith’s wrist and hurled two racial epithets at him, calling him an “Uncle Tom” and a “House N—-.” Smith, the witness says, turned around to protect himself, at which point onlookers rushed in to break it up.

Three independent sources have verified this version of events.

Douglas was then pulled aside by someone from ESPN who was in attendance, and the two briefly spoke. Douglas then left the party.​

A former Jet is in the news, at an event to raise money for college scholarships:

Ex-Jet Hugh Douglas Threatened to Beat Up ESPN Colleague Michael Smith, Shouted Racial Slurs at Him | The Big Lead

Hugh Douglas was inebriated and threatened to beat up his colleague Michael Smith three times Friday night, a source who witnessed the altercation at the House of Blues in Orlando tells The Big Lead. According to the source, Douglas, who appears on Numbers Never Lie on ESPN with Michael Smith and Jemele Hill, was trying to get on stage where the DJ was playing, and threatened to beat up Smith if he couldn’t help out. After the third threat, Smith tried to walk away, at which point Douglas grabbed Smith’s wrist and hurled two racial epithets at him, calling him an “Uncle Tom” and a “House N—-.” Smith, the witness says, turned around to protect himself, at which point onlookers rushed in to break it up.

Douglas was then pulled aside by someone from ESPN who was in attendance, and the two briefly spoke. Douglas then left the party.​

Sounds like Hugh needs a sensitivity training class. Maybe Riley Cooper can get him a referral.

Am I a bad, bad person for finding Woody's tweet unintentionally hilarious?

Damien Woody ✔ @damienwoody
Feel bad they keep running the ButtFumble highlight....Brandon Moore was a helluva player!

The best Jets fans are the contingent in GG and JI that curse their fathers for raising them as Jets fans after a particularly embarrassing loss. So that tends to happen a lot. I always get a good laugh out of it, myself.

I remember a Jet fan trolling a Patriots forum I was at after the 2010 playoff game. He tried to insult us by saying the bathrooms were too clean and fans weren't disrespectful enough, like "real football stadiums" and "real football fans" should be; and that one overly drunk fan got tossed. I kid you not. His biggest gripe with the experience was that organization was too professional for his tastes.

To be fair, that really could happen to any teams former members. The league is full of idiots and i'm sure 99% of the league drinks and has gotten out of control at some point.

And needless to say with Hernandez just happening we aren't in any position to look down on any teams former players.

tumblr_mqux05clXQ1qclcbeo1_500.png

Fortunately for the world, the Groupon costs $8.25m. Imagine a world with hundreds of cr*ppy JEST QBs. :nooo:

I always thought of Hugh Douglas as an Eagle. But hey, if it walks like a Jet and butt fumbles like a Jet, it must be a Jet.

I always thought of Hugh Douglas as an Eagle. But hey, if it walks like a Jet and butt fumbles like a Jet, it must be a Jet.

yeah I always thought of Hugh as an eagle as well and what a **** move against Smith. He could lose his job over it.

OK Sports Fans...it's time to play another round of "SPOT THE GREEN EXCUSES!!!!" starring the greatest living excuse maker in NFL football history...Rayge Rayge19!!!...buckle up....we don't want any fans hurt by falling off their chairs...

Ray Ray19

You need to look up the definition of coddling, that isn't coddling, that is taking a calculated gamble that a #5 overall pick, who took the team to two AFCCG's, and who was hamstrung after the lockout off-season with a depleted and overhauled roster, especially on the offensive side of the ball, would progress.

Unfortunately, Sanchez was equipped with a regressing and incompetent Schotty, who lost the offense in 11, and an even more incompetent Sparano, and an injury ravaged roster in 12. If that wasn't enough of a handicap, he had Matt Cavanaugh coaching him, who was absolutely clueless on how to develop a QB.

They took a gamble, and if Sanchez had progressed on the track he was on, maybe with the right coaching, that contract becomes a bargain.

Coddled? No, not even close.

Hamstrung and improperly equipped with a well regarded offensive coaching staff and QB coach, who could run a system not only suitable to Sanchez' abilities, but a legitimate offense in today's modern day NFL. Yes!

Welp...THERE it is...finally...an explanation that wraps this enigma up with a tidy little green bow...YES!!!!!!

I'm wondering how many bottles of Scotch it will take to help you get over SG3 being banned over at JI (that is, presuming his ban is still in place).

Regrettably, my scotch as well as vodka and champagne days are long gone. I can't really say I miss reading "Patrio*****s!!!!" posted ten thousand times a week by Sanity Gone...but there would be a tremendous hue and cry from coast to coast if we were suddenly cut off from RaygeRayge19 World....YOU were there all last season but you got just a small taste of Rayality...here's a few FAMOUS Rayisms that stand the test of time

"burned like a rented mule.."

"you Pats fans have channel vision.."

"Sanchez ELITE!!! Ceiling unlimited!! Brady in the twilight!!!"

"don't lose site of the fact..."

"All the pre-game noise about descension in locker room, their offensive struggles, etc etc..."

"for all intensive purposes"

"don't have a canary"

"you're just whistling gypsy"

absolutely THE best ever anywhere....he knew Sanchez was the ONE back in his first season...Rayge went to a preseason practice and reported back "our eyes locked and right then I KNEW Mark is the one!"...the famous "eyes locked" extravaganza. You missed all this backstory, Demosthenes, but there's so much it'd take a full season to read it all and deecipher the Raygenese lexicon...but probably the saddest thought in my mind is that you and the rest of the new influx of fans missed THE SINGLE GREATEST OVER THE TOP sports board poster in history...Frank Moga Jr. I'll let the other long timers relate their favorite Moga stories...good lord what a tremendously hilarious Jet fan personality he was.

Regrettably, my scotch as well as vodka and champagne days are long gone. I can't really say I miss reading "Patrio*****s!!!!" posted ten thousand times a week by Sanity Gone...but there would be a tremendous hue and cry from coast to coast if we were suddenly cut off from RaygeRayge19 World....YOU were there all last season but you got just a small taste of Rayality...here's a few FAMOUS Rayisms that stand the test of time

"burned like a rented mule.."

"you Pats fans have channel vision.."

"Sanchez ELITE!!! Ceiling unlimited!! Brady in the twilight!!!"

"don't lose site of the fact..."

"All the pre-game noise about descension in locker room, their offensive struggles, etc etc..."

"for all intensive purposes"

"don't have a canary"

"you're just whistling gypsy"

absolutely THE best ever anywhere....he knew Sanchez was the ONE back in his first season...Rayge went to a preseason practice and reported back "our eyes locked and right then I KNEW Mark is the one!"...the famous "eyes locked" extravaganza. You missed all this backstory, Demosthenes, but there's so much it'd take a full season to read it all and deecipher the Raygenese lexicon...but probably the saddest thought in my mind is that you and the rest of the new influx of fans missed THE SINGLE GREATEST OVER THE TOP sports board poster in history...Frank Moga Jr. I'll let the other long timers relate their favorite Moga stories...good lord what a tremendously hilarious Jet fan personality he was.

Yeah, Ray Ray was definitely good for some laughs last year. I'm thinking that I really need to just go to page one of this thread and read it all the way through. As for Frank Moga, it's hard to believe that someone could top Ray Ray, but I'll take your word for it.

don't take my word for it...read him yourself....heh...these are tow posts from the same season...THIS one is at the start....just wait til you read the one at the end of the season....

Mangini coach of the year?
Yes, I know we haven't played a down yet, but right now, out of all of the new 9 head coaches

, Eric Mangini has clearly been the best.

We have done spledidly in FA by restraining buying all of the overpriced crap (see Browns, Redskins, and Dolphins) and have basically pushed around and bullied other teams (Falcons, Broncos and Sehawaks) to what we want for Abe, and then we rape Washington in getting a potential franchise QB for next to nothing. How you guys can't be tickled pink by this coach is beyond me. Eric Mangini has put this organization in place to be successful for an entire f'ing decade.

Rebuilding.....MY *****.....expect us to compete for the AFC championship THIS YEAR.

I will 100% guarantee we sweep the Bills and Dolphins and split with the Patsies. 5-1 in the division gets us the East.

I loved Herman Edwards, but Eric Mangini is in a whole different class.

He is up there with the big boys...Parcells, Holmgren, Belly-chick, Shanahan, and Cowher.

I am very confident that we will win a few SB's in his tenure.

If he can get us out of this salary capp mess we were in, and build the stalwart he is already developing...then the sky is the limit. It really is.

Franklin Moga III

Mangini is up there with the big boys!!! Is that gold ,Jerry or what...but the best is yet to come...read on.......

FrankMoga
Veteran

Free Agency/off season moves so far in the AFC East
Folks, what do you all think of the young off season/free agency period thus far?

Overall, I think the Jets have made the biggest jumps. We got a Superbowl coach in Eric Mangini. We saved ourselves a few pennies on the "penny" contract (no pun intended). We signed a potential probowl LB in Matt Chatham. We cut Kevin Mawae and saved some money on the cap. We indeed are getting younger and more atheltic on the front line. You have to overall love these moves. Our cap is one of the best in the league. We can get a franchise QB this season in case Pennigton does not make it back to his usual status. We are not overpaying for free agents, and have been very shrewed with FA dealings and contracts. I think we will sign A. Chapman for some nice WR depth, and if you think about it...a healthy Pennington lobbing bombs to L. Coles, J. Mcareins, J. Cotchery, and A. Chapman would be quite nice and fruitful for a possible playoff season.

Contrast our moves with the following:

Dolphins - Quite arguably the laughing stock of the NFL offseason so far. They lose out on All pro QB like Drew Brees to a team ravaged by a hurricane, who is short on talent, and coming off of a 3-13 disastrous season who is largely devoid of any talent. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT WHAT DREW BREES and his agent think of Miami and Nick Saban? That is a ringing endorsement of what they think of the Dolphins. Daunte Culpeeper is a complete joke. The guy had major reconstructive surgery and he cannot even put full weight on that knee yet. He won't even take a snap untill mid season )late October likely). They are left with Cleo Lemon and Gus Ferrote at QB (LMFAO)......they also OVERPAID for some stiff DB from Oakland named Renaldo Hill. I will go on the record and say they don't win 5 games this season. They are a joke and their fans have no clue...absolutely clueless. Why Nick Saban is such a media darling is beyond me. Eric Mangini has at least a few SB rings to show for his credentials.

Patsies - Losing talent by the boatload. Lost starters Willie Mcginest, David Givens, Matt Chatham, and Adam Vinaterri.....SO FAR. More to come. Their RUN is OVER. O----V------E-----R...nuff said

Bills - Another joke. They have a disgruntled WR in Eric Moulds who will need to be cut. JP Lossman has been a colossal Failure thus far. They have a new coaching staff with NO playoff or SB experience. They hired Marv Levy who is older than the invention of the forward pass. They have an owner who is a moron....Need I go on. Willis Macghaee is disgruntled and wants a trade (wpn't happen). Their O-line absolutely sucks, and they have not done a thing to improve it. NOT A THING.

So, who would you grade as the top AFC East team thus far in free agency?

NEED I SAY MORE. Things are very good in Jet land folks....very good indeed.

FM III

It's all set...the world belongs to Jet Fan.....now to visit the END of the season...

please...I sincerely hope anyone reading this is sitting down...THIS is such a perfect Jet ending ....I couldn't have made this up if you gave me a thousand years...

Quote:
I will say that I am very happy to see that all of this "Mangenius" love for Eric is finally being called into question.

I think Mangini has been getting free passes all f-ing year. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

I am more furious with him with the $hitty defense and inability to change the system according to the talent you have.

He is on f-ing "alert" with me. No, I am not saying "fire him" and I expect that he will be here for this year and next (at the least)....BUT, if this same ***** continues, he loses ALL goodwill from last year (which was smoke and mirrors anyway) and coaches next year for his job.

He has NOT done anything more than Herm did. Look at Herm in KC. In the playoffs his 1st year...playing well now, and in it at 2-2 with LESS talent than the Jets.

Everyone proclaimed Mangini as some "genius", but that is all BS with me. He better make some changes on this team or we are looking at 6-10 with little to build on. This is serious folks.

WE lost to a Bills team starting a scrub QB playing his 1st NFL game. They had multiple injuries on both sides of the line and we LOST.

That loss yesterday is f-ing unforgivable. Mangini is on alert people.

Moga

heh....Moga put him "on alert"...the rest is message board history....Everyone proclaimed Mangini as some "genius", but that is all BS with me....but but but...wait...YOU did, Frank..it was YOU!! THAT has to be the best unintentional comedy ever....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore