PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
For how long though? Until they rebuild the OL and find some good receivers and get a running game (whew, I'm tired even talking about it) no QB will survive that insanity.

Their defense is fine, and they'll be getting rid of some of the slower players that have dragged it down a bit this year. Just having a guy who can complete an occasional pass and doesn't soil himself the moment it looks like the oppposing team might be sending more than 3 pass rushers would make that a legitimate playoff contender.

Last edited:
Rob...what did you do...I know it was you...has to be...he's been missing for days...his last post was a plaintive scream out railing against the vicious trolls at J.I....and I know who the "troll!!!!" he hates above all others is...the one who drives him into paroxysms of fury and
hatred....it's YOU, Rob...it's always been you...YOU drove Ray Ray 19 over the cliff...and now he's gone and there's nothing anybody can do about it...oh sure, you talk about how you sympathize with Jet fan and just use logic and fact in your posts but deep inside you there's this monster...this cold, calculating heart render and hope shredder...masterfully pulling the strings on the poor Puppet Puppets of Jet Nation ...well, the truth is out in the open now, you MONSTER...I hope you're happy....

p.s.--- oh, yes, almost forgot...if any heartbroken Jet fans want to make a small 50 dollar donation to the Ray Ray 19 Memorial "TROLL!" Fund, please send CASH to me

Joe Kerr...1324 Greentide Way...Paramus ...New Jersey 07652

remember ..only cash in small denominations will be accepted....and OG JTSE!!!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by PatsFanInVa
That's just how in their heads we are. Every new QB prospect is going to be their Brady, and every coach they get is going to be their Belichick.

Then reality sets in.

God they're fun

Remember the moron Jet fan (I know, an oxymoron) who compared rosters before the season started and was adamant they had as much talent as the Pats and half the clowns agreed with him, great comedy over there

I hope not. He'd be a signficant upgrade.

For 6 out of 16 games. And for the games that Vick was healthy, he'd fumble away their hopes of winning. Not sure what's gonna happen with Vick and his 100 million dollar contract, but I think Foles is going to be the Eagles starting QB going forward.

McElroy. Well I just don't know him. Let's see what he's got. At least he's not Mark Sanchez or Tebow, so perhaps he can at least be a game manager for the Jets in the Chad Pennington mold. If he could play that well, at least they would be competitive.

Vick is a screw up, a bad leader, injury prone, has a low football IQ and makes a boat load of excuses, in other words the perfect Jet. Definitely a significant upgrade over Sanchez but still sucks IMO.

Bring him on, I think BB will make him look foolish.

this..i would LOVE this signing

buttfumble-480x640.jpg

Remember the moron Jet fan (I know, an oxymoron) who compared rosters before the season started and was adamant they had as much talent as the Pats and half the clowns agreed with him, great comedy over there

Yeah, usually accompanied by some running commentary...

"Sanchez - smart, more athletic version of Brady and younger too. Still has some rough edges but has made great strides every year and went to the championship twice in first two years, better than Brady who only went once, sat on the bench, and went again... and held the clipboard for Drew Bledsoe his very first year. Where is Bledsoe now? Exactly. Can't give the Pats the edge on this one, TBH, based on how old Brady is..."

It's part of winning the super bowl every off-season.

Now Josh Wilson, that's an unknown to get excited about. Colin Kaepernick? Sure. But McEll? I am praying for a good game out of him this season to keep the comedy coming :)

LOL... watching the highlights of that game was just embarrassing for both teams... there WERE no highlights, it was a blooper reel

“That’s the way this game should end, that’s the way the Jets season should end. Ugly, and a loss!”

Mike Tirico

LOL

:singing::singing:

I fear the Sanchize era is over. And probably Sparano and Tannenbaum are done too, and I wouldn't rule out they get rid of Rex either.

We are truly blessed in this era with Brady and Belichick on our side and the endless series of clowns on their side (Hermie, Rex, Tannenbaum, Sanchez).

They might get a better GM, a better HC, a better QB (could it possibly get worse), but fortunately, the Jest define suckage. They suck, they always have and they always will. But in terms of Keystone cops level football (The Butt6-Fumble and the Titans-crumble) from them, we might never see the likes of a 2012 season again. There should be some kind of commemorative t-shirt or something :D

Last edited:
I fear the Sanchize era is over. And probably Sparano and Tannenbaum are done too, and I wouldn't rule out they get rid of Rex either.

We are truly blessed in this era with Brady and Belichick on our side and the endless series of clowns on their side (Hermie, Rex, Tannenbaum, Sanchez).

They might get a better GM, a better HC, a better QB (could it possibly get worse), but fortunately, the Jest define suckage. They suck, they always have and they always will. But in terms of Keystone cops level football (The Butt6-Fumble and the Titans-crumble) from them, we might never see the likes of a 2012 season again. There should be some kind of commemorative t-shirt or something :D

His error as a starter is probably over, but he'll be a dead cap hit even if they let him ride off into the sunset this offseason. That still counts for something.

In other words the era is over but the error will live on...underscoring the simple fact that the cap is anything but crap. It can be manipulated for sure, but only at a price. And if manipulated foolishly that price will likely be FO jobs.

Jets Insider.com Forums

"On yesterday's show Mort said that as far as he knows everyone will return. Rex, Tannebaum, and Sparano.

I believe that Rex will return. Agree or disagree. I wouldn't be thrilled but I can somewhat live with it."

Maybe the circus ISN'T going to leave town just yet, and besides, with the cap situation for 2013 who would want to come in and take this job?

The best candidates would probably decline this opportunity.

Jets Insider.com Forums

"On yesterday's show Mort said that as far as he knows everyone will return. Rex, Tannebaum, and Sparano.

I believe that Rex will return. Agree or disagree. I wouldn't be thrilled but I can somewhat live with it."

Maybe the circus ISN'T going to leave town just yet, and besides, with the cap situation for 2013 who would want to come in and take this job?

The best candidates would probably decline this opportunity.

I would take that job immediately. Clear the dead cap, start McElroy, get what you can for guys like Santonio Holmes et al, and start again from the bottom with what would be sure to be a great position in the draft. You're going to suck in your first year, but it wouldn't be that hard to rebuild the Jets so long as you have a brain in between your ears (which, thankfully, the chiefs in charge do not).

I'd buy a t-shirt with Rex, Tanny, Sanchez and Sparano etched in stone above the words "Mount Douchemore"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST