PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice pic, Tunes...he DOES resemble a drunken Charlie Brown...anyway....he's been seen sporting some new attire since he had the O clamp affixed to his stomach tube...

lickingfeet23-480x424.jpg

I'm not convinced by that Irvin report, and even if we did want him, we were probably going to trade down. Rex told Coples he was taking him at 16, both of them said so. So it's one thing against another.

I think all AFC East teams drafted well except for Miami, with the Bills probably having the best of the lot. The Pats certainly had the biggest reach of the draft in Wilson, but they had a very solid 1st round and I was ******* pissed when I seen them take Bequette and Tannard.Two guys I liked.

Still I like alot of our late picks, Jordan White is pretty much everything Hill isn't, so could be some insurance if Hill busts big time in the short term.

I liked the Coples pick, I don't think he's lazy and I don't think he was alone in "quitting" on NC, his was just the one more exposed than most.

I forgot to share this earlier: A buddy of mine recently found this photo of Wrecks and his then-girlfriend in high school playing a kinky game of role reversal. Disgusting stuff, even then.

Attachments

• 1969.jpg
    1969.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 188
and Tunescribe destroys the thread...:D

hey...I KNOW that chick..that's Rexina Toegallicki...!

I liked the Coples pick, I don't think he's lazy and I don't think he was alone in "quitting" on NC, his was just the one more exposed than most.

Rex saying coples is a starter is ridicules. Colston was one of the only guys we ever had start from a rookie, and that was because we sucked, and had no one else even close. Thats the same statement Rex is making. Every DL in college has no idea how to fight a professional NFL OL and has to be built from scratch, no matter how good they are. A couple weeks in TC is not enough. The Pats OL insures coples is a easy running lane. He will be exploited all season.

Last edited:
I need some help with something. Just back from seeing Springsteen. Fantastic, as always. Except when he keeps referencing northern New Jersey.

Got into a debate which ended before being complete: what else of any value to our species, other than Springsteen, has come out of northern New Jersey? Can anyone offer up anything?

Thanks, I'll hang up and take the answers off the air.

Frank Sinatra Hoboken
Allen Ginsburg Paterson Beat generation writer
Lou Costello Paterson Abbott and Costello

Typical Jets move, telling a guy who only plays when he feels like it that he is a starter, JFB!
RexLax is ultimately not going to like Coples because Coples does not always put his best foot forward, his effort will often be a few feet shy of what is expected of him. Also looking forward to seeing Dennard stonewall Hill at the line of scrimmage often. Already can't wait for the season to start.

I'm reading a thread over on JI this morning (So the Pats get another A in the draft), and two questions come to mind, over and over:

1.) What the hell is Rob doing getting into it with Ray Ray? It's like attacking a defenseless child. Ray Ray really is that incompetent.

2.) How have Ray Ray and SG3 managed to avoid permanent bans? SG3's biggest accomplishment is typing the letters G, F and Y all together, time and again. Ray Ray's a psychotic delusional who seriously needs psychiatric care.

I'm reading a thread over on JI this morning (So the Pats get another A in the draft), and two questions come to mind, over and over:

1.) What the hell is Rob doing getting into it with Ray Ray? It's like attacking a defenseless child. Ray Ray really is that incompetent.

2.) How have Ray Ray and SG3 managed to avoid permanent bans? SG3's biggest accomplishment is typing the letters G, F and Y all together, time and again. Ray Ray's a psychotic delusional who seriously needs psychiatric care.

It's a case of low standards over there, same as with the franchise they support.

Can you link us on the Ray Ray thread?

It's a case of low standards over there, same as with the franchise they support.

Low standards I get, tune. This is way beyond that. I'm not kidding when I say that I think Ray Ray needs psychiatric help. The man's crazy as all get out. SG3's nothing but a blubbering cussing machine with an obsession about the Patriots, which is pathetic, but Ray Ray's going to end up going postal from a rooftop one of these days.

Last edited:
Ray Ray & SG3 are quite possibly the greatest unintentional comedy duo on the internet, it makes seriously fun reading when they get going.

Good to see Ray Ray sticking to Brady is regressing too....he's sure looked like he's been regressing the last 3 years :p

LOLOLOLOLOL at Rob's smack down of silly Jets fans.

Actual Ray Ray quote:

Jesus, those that are crying about Rex take what he say's so litterally and don't realize the angles behind what he say's.

Hooray public education system.

Was it Ray Ray who said Sanchez is a better QB than Brady sometime before last season? :eek:

Was it Ray Ray who said Sanchez is a better QB than Brady sometime before last season? :eek:

Unlimited ceiling, or something like that.

Unlimited ceiling, or something like that.

As I recall, I believe he said that Sanchez had a higher ceiling or would have a better career than Tom Brady. I remember Joker going after him.

LOLOLOLOLOL at Rob's smack down of silly Jets fans.

Sorry, but Rah!Rah! has "correctly" pointed out that I am a know nothing homer who just puts a Patriots' spin on everything. I think I am losing bigtime over there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents