PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
fatboy.jpg

I mean really, is there a worse HC in the league than Rex?

As badly as the JEST suck, I have to give them credit for not having the most sucktacular coach in the NFL. Heck, he's not even the worst HC in the division. :(

But in terms of repulsiveness, Rex Ryan wins hands down. :singing:

Last edited:
As badly as the JEST suck, I have to give them credit for not having the most sucktacular coach in the NFL. Heck, he's not even the worst HC in the division. :(

But in terms of repulsiveness, Rex Ryan wins hands down. :singing:

I agree. Rex is no where as good as he was given credit for his first two seasons, but he is clearly not the worst head coach in the league. I think his style of coaching has a short shelf life and his shelf life might have ended after the 2010 season, but he is ok. He is a far better coordinator than head coach though especially since he seems disinterested in the offense.

... especially since he seems disinterested in the offense.

This aspect of the guy dumbfounds me. He doesn't even know what the personnel groupings are in his own offense.

what???sure he does ,Tunes...

here...I got the game notes..and here's the personnel groupings----------------->

chocolate...2 scoops

vanilla ...3 scoops

strawberry...4 scoops

Nutty Buddys....2

sub packages...Hot Fudge and Butterscotch

now you know....
Lecker.gif

I cant decide the bigger idiot. It's a toss up between Ray Ray and sg3. Although child please is a sg3 clone.

Is this the season JI finally implodes into a ball of suck? We will see!

Don't post much, lurk and learn a ton. But of all the threads I enjoy the most are these "Jets suck" threads, and I thoroughly follow the links too!

But that picture has to be the funniest pic of Rex that I've ever seen. He reminds me of W.C. Fields with that twisted mug.

Thanks for the laugh.

I cant decide the bigger idiot. It's a toss up between Ray Ray and sg3. Although child please is a sg3 clone.

I've never seen a more bitter, nastier "fan" of anything than sg3. Ray Ray is seriously delusional/in denial. Don't know about child please but I haven't hung around there lately. That place needs to be quarantined, fumigated and napalmed.

Either Scheherazade was sick that day or the Genie was freakin' drunk as ten sailors when he conjured THAT thing up...

I've never seen a more bitter, nastier "fan" of anything than sg3. Ray Ray is seriously delusional/in denial. Don't know about child please but I haven't hung around there lately. That place needs to be quarantined, fumigated and napalmed.
child please is literally sg3 with a different user name. You would think it was sg3 when he posts. Same cheaters drivel every single time the Pats are mentioned, and just as much a miserable person.

I said it in 2010, and I said it in 2011, so I must put it here...for posterity:

The Jest suck and blow...both at the same time.

Maybe the jests brass doesn't think Lil'Marky is the answer after all. What a circus this would be.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/21/sports/football/jets-interested-in-tebow.html

Jets Said to Show Interest in Making Room for Tebow

When General Manager Mike Tannenbaum hinted in the off-season at a shakeup among the Jets quarterbacks, it was presumed that his biggest move would be adding a younger and more credible backup to Mark Sanchez. That player might not wind up being Drew Stanton, who was signed last week, but Tim Tebow, the polarizing cross-cultural phenomenon made expendable when Denver signed Peyton Manning

Last edited:
^^^ So much suck on that team if tebow goes there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes