PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
THread...Of...The...Century

The raging Rayge Rayge writes a 10,000 word War and Peace opus on the state of the mighty New York Jets...and all hell breaks loose....plenty of "chump!!!", (Please be quiet - edited), self aggrandizing....on and on...it's a true laugh riot...

Rex isn't going anywhere, Tanny could get help, regime gets 1 one year... - Page 2 - Jets Insider.com Forums

say what you will, there is NO ONE in cyberspace quite like RR 19

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I seriously think that guy needs mental help. He's going to go bell tower one of these days.

it's how seriously he argues points using what can only be described as space alien logic

for example, in that thread..."so the Giants won the Super Bowl last year...so what???? how are they better than the Jets???TWO AFCCG's!!!Two in a row!!! How is winning the Super Bowl better than THAT?

uh...GETTING to play in an AFC Championship game and LOSING doesn't give YOU bragging rights for that game...that goes to the winner...he CANNOT see this...just getting there was the greatest event in his life obviously...

in essence, this is what it is...

(normal human) "The Giants went to the NFC championship game last season, won that, then went to the Super Bowl and won that...what say you, Mr Rayge Rayge?

(Green Goober Goober) "You idiot!!!! The Jets went to the AFC championship game and LOST!!! Chump!! and you just don't like it because you know I'm right!!! (Please be quiet - edited)!!..

nuttier than a sack of almonds...

Last edited:
Is Tebow a virgin anymore after the way the Jets gave it to him up the butt. say what you will about the guys QB skills but if he was there to run the wildcat then run the thing ... not like you're going to screw things up more than what they are.

11 sacks today for McElroy...remember this summer when the raging RR wrote a whole slew of "bwahahahaha!" and "homers!!" posts here when comparing the All pro Jet O line to the "HUGE question marks!!!" Pats O line?

Those are still archived...comedy gold

RR jumped the shark today, CT...it was awesome...best RR ever

Newsflash!

The new Tebow/Sanchez two bagger is now available through Sewerage-R-Us outlets everywhere...

jside24s-1-web.jpg

Is 11 sacks a record for the Green Beans? Here's a photo of McElroy after preparing for the season-ender and taking tips from Sanchez on how to avoid the rush:

Attachments

• green-turtle.jpg
    green-turtle.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 78
Pioli might be on Woody's radar in a few days

Pioli might be on Woody's radar in a few days

That would make for some fun, since I have read on the Rat message boards how terrible the Pats drafts were back when Pioli was the GM.

I certainly hope not. Believe it or not, Pioli's brought in some excellent players over there.

I haven't been as impressed with Pioli's drafting as you apparently are. Eric Berry was a top 5 so he's supposed to be good. Tyson Jackson has been nothing special and he was a top 3 pick (albeit in a class where the top 10 sucked). Justin Houston has probably been his best pick. He hasn't been terrible, but not exceptional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes