My other day 3 targets:

Tre Brown CB
DJ Daniel CB
Adrian Ealy OT
David Moore OG
Chris Evans RB
Ben Mason FB
Tamorrion Terry WR

I’d like to see them package their two 6ths for a mid 5th. With so few roster spots left they should go for quality over quantity.

This one is obvious. Take some chances on developmental OL.

WR: Tylan Wallace or Cade Johnson
OT: James Hudson or Stone Forsyth
Kicker: Jose B

Last edited:
I think my OP list is very solid and would be thrilled if they got 2 to 3 of those guys. I am also fully prepared for Belichick to take none of them.

The most obvious Day 3 pick to me is Ben Mason. Harris running behind this OL and Mason would be borderline unstoppable.

Demetric Felton or David Moore or otherwise I have zero hits in the draft contest

James Hudson/Deonte Brown to secure our Oline.
Simi Fehoko/Ish Smith/ Tylan Wallace - WR

I was dead wrong about Day 2 so my expectations for Day 3 are modest :)

From TC roster pov there are 3 positions that need quite a few more bodies - WR, CB and IOL.

While WR and CB are still running deep OL is running out of steam - but im not holding my breath anymore since most good options of this exceptional OL class are gone. The only guys from my solid tier remaining are D.Brown and D.Moore.

From “consensus“ top 100 boards you still have Trey Smith (reportedly met with Pats via zoom) Forsythe and Dalman.

But there are def still some intriguing projects left like Sam Cooper who i like a lot and had reported contacts w Pats, they met w Jaimes (pronounced haimes) as well, Farniok, Hutcherson and Menet all have athleticism, physicality and nice tape and a bunch of developmental tackles with solid built & athleticism that are new to the position.

I had so many OL binkies this year and Sam Cooper is the last one standing :)

At #120 though David Moore would be a really strong pick (but will likely not last that long)

Seth Williams Jaelon Darden Tamorrion Terry Kylin Hill Jabril Cox Paris Ford Robert Rochell Shemar Jean-Charles Kary Vincent Jr. Israel Mukuamu Camryn Bynum Jordan Smith Elerson Smith Daviyon Nixon Charles Snowden Cameron McGrone Tedarrell Slaton Garret Wallow Austin Watkins Jr. Sage Surratt Dazz Newsome Demetric Felton Michael Carter Chris Rumph II Simi Fehoko Cornell Powell Tyree Gillespie Jamien Sherwood JaCoby Stevens Jamar Johnson :p

I’d love to see NE add to the OL. If that’s Forsyth, great. If they prefer another, fine.

Wrote this on the day two thread, most of these guys are still there:

I’d love for them to trade up early and take Christian Barmore, think he’ll be a good DT. Otherwise trade up and grab Asante Samuel’s kid just to stick it to him.

I like Marco Wilson the corner out of FL along with both corners from UCF (Aaron Robinson, Tay Gowan), Khyiris Tonga the NT out of BYU and Simi Feheko the WR out of Stanford later. There are some good OT’s in this draft, like the Notte Dame guys and even later with some smaller school projects like Josh Ball out of Marshall and Tommy Doyle out of Miami (Ohio). Drew Dalman is a good center prospect.

WR: Ihmir Smith-Marsette, Jaelon Darden, Marquez Stevenson, Jacob harris
LB: Charles Snowden, Derrick Barnes, Justin Hilliard, Jacoby Stevens
CB: Tre Brown

Forsyth (T)
D. Brown (G)
KJ Britt (LB)
Sherwood (S)
Seth William (WR)

Guys I like at each position (excluding QB, DL, OLB, and ST)

WR - Tylan Wallace, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Tamorrion Terry, Ihmir Smith-Marsette
RB - Michael Carter, Chris Evans
TE - Brevin Jordan, Jacob Harris
OT - James Hudson, Stone Forsythe, Adrian Ealy, Brenden Jaimes
iOL - Trey Smith, Deonte Brown, Drew Dalman
ILB - Jabril Cox, Dylan Moses
CB - Robert Rochell, Shaun Wade, Tre Brown, Keith Taylor
S - Trill Williams, Caden Sterns

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes