PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Texans ARE DUMB - Trade for Laremy Tunsil and Kenny Stills

Hold on they also got Barkeeeevious Mingoooooooooooooooooooo, the best PA name in the league. If the PA announcer has reason to say it.

Is BOB feeling the heat? Texans all in for this year
Tunsil better bring his gas mask, BoB is going to need a long slow draw when it dawns on him what he just did.

They needed a left tackle really bad. The offense and defense will both benefit from the trade.

Couldn’t disagree more, Stills was a throw in, and Tunsil isn’t anywhere near worth that haul. BOB is panicking and selling them out long term

BAD!!!! BAD GM!!

Bad-Dog-Behaviors-Encouraged-By-Owners.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, Now Miami has how many picks the next two years ? This is crazy , if they get 2 1st rounds next year they could make some serious noise in the division ….

Damn, Now Miami has how many picks the next two years ? This is crazy , if they get 2 1st rounds next year they could make some serious noise in the division ….
i.e. be better than the Jets and Bills.....

I remember draft analysts/shows saying the texans blew it by allowing eagles to take a tackle ahead of them and then said they reached on the tackle they took right after the eagles. Should the Texans have moved up? But how would they have known the eagles planned on jumping them?

Let's hope Chris Greer is as bad at drafting as his dad was..

Hmm, his dad now works for the Texans, is dad doing his kid a solid?

I remember draft analysts/shows saying the texans blew it by allowing eagles to take a tackle ahead of them and then said they reached on the tackle they took right after the eagles. Should the Texans have moved up? But how would they have known the eagles planned on jumping them?
You have to know the board know your opponents and go up and get your guy.

Never fear. The NFL* has never disciplined them for purchasing video of the Patriots not taken from an approved filming location. That should be worth two 1s and a 2 or something.

Wasn't there a quote from a 'Phins' player who said that the locker room would revolt if they traded that guy?
Is this in part the new coach asserting his will, making a point?

I bet they get Tua.

Wasn't there a quote from a 'Phins' player who said that the locker room would revolt if they traded that guy?
Is this in part the new coach asserting his will, making a point?
First thing I thought On another note I'd like to invite BOB to poker night.

Houston FO should be ashamed of themselves.

Clowneys situation has literally been coming to a crossroads for abt a year now. Losers there even though paying Clowney after that injury is risk. Still big loss.

Houston could have gotten Dillard in the draft or maybe Williams through Washington. Both no doubt cheaper. Instead they over pay for a really good player. Another big loss.

If they're not in the playoffs bodies need to be fired.
Hopefully this is a lesson for teams wanting to franchise a player just to try to trade them.

Never fear. The NFL* has never disciplined them for purchasing video of the Patriots not taken from an approved filming location. That should be worth two 1s and a 2 or something.
Got some link or info on this? I missed a lot of **** other teams did that was swept under the carpet during that time.

Tunsil might have the most leverage in the league rn. 2nd tier/vg LT. Huge need for you. Just traded on your rookie deal.

Go get your money young man. Hold out a game or 2 & get paid.

So the Texans blew it, is what you're saying?

Two 1st’s and 2nd for Tunsil? That’s bats.t crazy.

Stills was looking at getting cut.

First thing I thought On another note I'd like to invite BOB to poker night.
He can't contain himself. Very smart, will work 24/7 but has 0 finesse to his game. Very easy to read from a body language pov.

I feel like Jack Easterby is the GM in Houston.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back