PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TB12 on Instagram: “Treat my first like my last, and my last like my first!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
TB12 just trolling everyone on social media? He seems to have developed a good appetite for this.

I mean, he has to know how those words will be interpreted...lol

In no way, shape or form did I interpret that as a sign of some sort of retirement talk.

In no way, shape or form did I interpret that as a sign of some sort of retirement talk.

Really? I thought tongue-in-cheek word play.

Also is he wearing a bullet proof vest? I think I read he planned to add bulk this year. Not sure why

I see it as "I'm gonna play like I'm always hungry, further fueled by the fact that this could be my last chance."

Aka never losing that killer's edge.

Seems like sage advice, particularly given the possibility of a work stoppage at the end of the current CBA

Honestly though with a 2022 lockout it may force Brady out

Giant Helmet. Weird, bulky uniform that looks like armor. We're almost there:

MV5BMjA0MTY0MzEzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTc0MjI3NA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,668,1000_AL_.jpg

Really? I thought tongue-in-cheek word play.

Also is he wearing a bullet proof vest? I think I read he planned to add bulk this year. Not sure why
Would hate to see what he looks like at the beach this year. Guy looks like a chiseled model until he takes his shirt off.

Honestly though with a 2022 lockout it may force Brady out
The threat of lockout begins after the current CBA ends, which is after the 2020 season. Under that doomsday scenario, Brady would likely have two years left in his career, assuming that he is extended in August, which is expected by many.

That said, I think we’re getting a bit ahead of ourselves here. The owners are already conceding to some key issues like an 18 game season, a 4 game preseason, individual advertising as it pertains to alcohol, and are even hinting at the possibility of accepting a medicinal marijuana policy and/or a less stringent testing method for weed.

In other words, they have already begun to crack the ice, and let’s remember that no one wants a work stoppage due to loss of revenue alone. Even if they decide on a lockout, it doesn’t necessarily mean that the 2021 season is down the tubes.

Jay-Z lyrics.

The threat of lockout begins after the current CBA ends, which is after the 2020 season. Under that doomsday scenario, Brady would likely have two years left in his career, assuming that he is extended in August, which is expected by many.

That said, I think we’re getting a bit ahead of ourselves here. The owners are already conceding to some key issues like an 18 game season, a 4 game preseason, individual advertising as it pertains to alcohol, and are even hinting at the possibility of accepting a medicinal marijuana policy and/or a less stringent testing method for weed.

In other words, they have already begun to crack the ice, and let’s remember that no one wants a work stoppage due to loss of revenue alone. Even if they decide on a lockout, it doesn’t necessarily mean that the 2021 season is down the tubes.

In any labor negotiations there is a lot of give and take, currently the Owners/NFL have an agenda and are starting their own public relations campaign to lay some groundwork.. but the NFLPA will have their say, and suggest they begin their initial counter offer:

1. Implement a reasonable Medical Marijuana Policy.
2. Revamping discipline policy, to some independent less arbitrary form
3.Allow the whole squad of 53 to "dress" for any game, this becomes more important if they move to an 18 game schedule due to injury issues.
4. Revamp the whole injured reserve clauses, if you get injured in TC and recover 8 games into the season you can return.. much like most other professional sports.

I do not understand the whole revenue sharing aspect, but that needs to be looked at as well...

I do not like the 18 game schedule as injuries may become overwhelming for some teams by week 19...

Jay-Z lyrics.
Yeah, he’s on record as being a big fan of the black album. Obviously, we all know about PSA, his walkout music.

I can’t help but wonder if this statement may have been fueled in part by Humphries’ comments during the previous day. Just guessing out loud.

Simply stating that he’s working as hard, now; if not harder, than ever before.

3C6EEE99-781E-4920-A9BC-4352DF78C9A3.jpeg

Same. First thing I thought of was super bowls. Next thing was treat this season as if it were your last because you never know what piece of **** Broncos player will dive at your knees next

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes