PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Superbowl XLVII Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, vomit. Gag. And so it begins.

Just go away, Ray. Just go away. :mad:

I saw that, this is ridiculous how do the refs not call that? What a joke.

Cause if they did the Ravens might not have won and Ray Lewis wouldn't get a ring in his final game.

say what you want (and yes that no call at the end was horsecrap) it was a fantastic game

after the power outage..that doesn't happen..this game isn't even close

Flacco will gobble all their cap now...

Remember folks, you heard it here first! Joe Flacco is ELITE, just like Tom Brady!

Now get ready to hear that 1,000,000 more times.

So sad the season's over. Gonna feel disorientated tomorrow morning.
Thanks, you guys for a good time over here since September. :)

great here comes the ridicules statements by Flacco and Rays insane claims to be a good guy and desurving this.

I hate you 49ers , at least we didnt let Manning have his day

Who are the Patriots forcing to retire next season to ride the wave?

Remember folks, you heard it here first! Joe Flacco is ELITE, just like Tom Brady!

I won't watch sports TV, but I live in Maryland. Ugh

"Flacco is an elite QB" opinions on NFL.com on 5...4...3....

Well what makes a QB elite? He's a superbowl mvp, his team has been in the playoffs every season since he's been a qb, he's won some games, you and I may not like him, but his accomplishments speaks for themselves.

With Flacco, Reed. Ellerbe, Boldin, and Kruger as FAs with no cap, the Ravens can enjoy their 7-9 season next year.

The 49ers can go enjoy 2nd place in their division for years to come.

Go **** yourself Ray. Phony piece of trash.

Hey, did you guys know that they filmed some real life Giant Squids recently?

What else is going on?

Patriots @Ravens ..2013 season opener.

The best thing to come out of this for NE is Flacco's soon-to-be-signed monster contract.

Go **** yourself Ray. Phony piece of trash.

Dont worry danny, his past will come back to haunt him in about a year when he becomes just another washed up ex-nfl player.

Dont even think the mediots will take him in...something about past criminal activity on his record....

With Flacco, Reed. Ellerbe, Boldin, and Kruger as FAs with no cap, the Ravens can enjoy their 7-9 season next year.

The 49ers can go enjoy 2nd place in their division for years to come.

49ers division is a joke. They will be here next year. thats just truth

Hey....got to give it to the guy....He won (and teammates) when he had the opportunity to do so....Tom has had TWO SB's to get it done within the past 5 years and he and team could not get it done. Have no problem having people say Flaccid is elite now...same as I have no issues with them saying it about Eli. Why? They get it done when it counts....and they are clutch in the BIG games. Tom has to prove that he is still that BIG game QB...when it counts and ALL the chips are on the table....Unfortuneatly, I do not think he is THAT guy anymore. Legendary QB for us.....and one of the greatest of all time....But unfortuneatly, just feel that he has won his last SB (04') in NE.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back