PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl LI .. PREGAME thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we win the coin toss......what are we going to do?

Start talking about the draft and the next SB. talk starts about another 3 in 4 years.

As per NFLN, the atl offense cannot be stopped especially the backs out of the backfield. No mention of how pats will play defense.

all these patriots being big favorites is making me uneasy and very nervous.
Tell me about it. Tom Curran`s preview popped up so I decided to check it out, he is like 37-21 and he was rather cautious against the Texans (23-13 or something). It got me curious so I went to MassLive and CBSBoston, most of this guys are predicting double-digit win or borderline blowout. And it made me even more nervous, I just can`t see the basis for such predictions.

So if we win the coin toss......what are we going to do?

I can see it going either way.

Maybe BB gives the ball to an Atlanta offense with butterflies at the big stage and hopes for a quick out or a turnover.

I have also heard it has been a very long time that the Pats have trailed, and BB may want to get the lead early and put pressure on Atlanta.

Me? I kick to Atlanta.

As per NFLN, the atl offense cannot be stopped especially the backs out of the backfield. No mention of how pats will play defense.

So why did they lose 5 games?

If we win toss I would consider taking ball first. Get a lead and make ATL keep up...as well as a younger inexperienced ATL team come out after a 30 minute halftime and try to ramp up again.

wow..that was a tough piece on solder

well now I'm really curious to see who out numbers who at the game, this is the opposite of what we've been hearing.

well now I'm really curious to see who out numbers who at the game, this is the opposite of what we've been hearing.

We heard about fans in Houston so far, but not much about the stadium audience. Seems like it will be more of neutral game than expected.

Tell me about it. Tom Curran`s preview popped up so I decided to check it out, he is like 37-21 and he was rather cautious against the Texans (23-13 or something). It got me curious so I went to MassLive and CBSBoston, most of this guys are predicting double-digit win or borderline blowout. And it made me even more nervous, I just can`t see the basis for such predictions.
You cant?
How about the GOAT vs the worst defense to play in a SB (by points allowed which is what matters that is what they are)

The quote about Falcons fans everywhere st the stadium. I hit quote but guess it didn't work
let's just hope Patriots fans still greatly outnumber them at the game!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes