PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl Game Day Pregame/Game Thread (Eagles vs Chiefs)

At beginning of game it will be interesting to see how the Chiefs will handle the Eagles RPO. Will they put eight in the box and dare the Eagles to go throw the ball.
Yeah, and don’t be surprised if hurts comes out throwing the ball well….. that is the key here… If hertz can throw the ball effectively, this game is going to be very competitive….. but if he is limited, it could be over very quickly

Andy Reid better be saying a prayer every night that he was LUCKY as **** to get Patrick Mahomes and Hill and Kelce on his team… Otherwise he would’ve been an average at best head coach… People wonder about whether it’s Belichick or Brady that made the difference…..Well They don’t wonder that in Kansas City

Yeah, the officiating in that KC/Cincinnati game was deplorable… Every Cincinnati fan should be angered and upset with that… The league wanted KC in the final game obviously…… I hate Philadelphia fans, but I am pulling hard for the Eagles today.
I’m looking forward to this one, I want to see Mahomes against this Eagles front seven. The Eagles have also been able to run on almost anyone, they could just bleed it and play TOP against KC.

Andy Reid better be saying a prayer every night that he was LUCKY as **** to get Patrick Mahomes and Hill and Kelce on his team… Otherwise he would’ve been an average at best head coach… People wonder about whether it’s Belichick or Brady that made the difference…..Well They don’t wonder that in Kansas City

Lmao what a terrible take ice up man

Yeah, and don’t be surprised if hurts comes out throwing the ball well….. that is the key here… If hertz can throw the ball effectively, this game is going to be very competitive….. but if he is limited, it could be over very quickly
The key for Philly on D is how they handle Kelce. They should be looking to jack him at the line with inside leverage and make him work in the numbers/sidelines. If you beat me with Juju or Valdez-Scantling good for you but I can’t let Kelce go off

Andy Reid's career without Mahomes is 10x better than Belichick's without Brady....

Waiting for the first drive when Kelce catches 8 passes while being open by 15 yards each time.

Waiting for the first drive when Kelce catches 8 passes while being open by 15 yards each time.
If there's a bet for that scenario I would bet my mortgage on that. It's going to happen

Fecking Eagles hired Fangio to draw up the winning gameplan to stop Mahomes? If the Pats did something like that you better believe they would change the rules to prevent in season coaching additions. How come NOBODY is talking about this??!!!
Fangio was head coach here in Denver for (3) seasons. His defense versus Mahomes:
2019 30 points, 23 points
2020 43 points 22 points
2021 22 points 28 points

I'm pretty sure the Eagles will score at least 28-points today.

Even without Fangio there is no way they are giving up 43.

Joop DePooplian in da house!

The key for Philly on D is how they handle Kelce. They should be looking to jack him at the line with inside leverage and make him work in the numbers/sidelines. If you beat me with Juju or Valdez-Scantling good for you but I can’t let Kelce go off
Correct …..Philly D has to massively contain Kelce and let other receivers beat them ……that is not an easy task …..Kelce is very close to Gronk

5 NFCCGs and SB app with McNabb
Won with Kevin Kolb
Consistent AFC fringe contender with Alex Smith
He would never of won a Super Bowl with Alex Smith or Kevin Kolb, correct?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back