PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl Game Day Pregame/Game Thread (Eagles vs Chiefs)

If I have to hold my nose and watch the Eagles beat KC, it would be a nice bonus if they lost both of their coordinators.

All week long my better angels were winning. I’m rooting for the Chiefs, I said. Andy Reid’s a nice guy and Pat Mahomes is annoying, but it’s not his fault, I thought.

Now, it’s game day. My better angels can sit down and shut up. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and KC is my bigger enemy. Go Eagles!!! I can put up with their obnoxious fans knowing the Eagles were built for one season and have proven that they don’t handle success well.

f they can keep Mahomo clean, he’s the equalizer.
Are you 12 years old? they may have been clever in elementary school, but come on man, you can do better than that.

Are you 12 years old? they may have been clever in elementary school, but come on man, you can do better than that.
His slander nickname online is “Mahomo.” I didn’t come up with it, so you’ll have to take it up with whoever did.

MAHOMO.

I wonder if Hurts shoulder is close to 100%, he hasn't had the deep ball or been as accurate since he came back.

I wonder if Hurts shoulder is close to 100%, he hasn't had the deep ball or been as accurate since he came back.

I have literally zero clue but considering the shoulder didn’t seem much better after 2 weeks off during the season and also after the bye week I would bet that it’s something he’ll need surgery for. Which is unfortunate.

His slander nickname online is “Mahomo.” I didn’t come up with it, so you’ll have to take it up with whoever did.

MAHOMO.
Okay, whatever. But I've read your posts for years and this "humor" seems a bit immature for you. Have a great day watching the game today. I'm pulling for the Eagles, although I'm not really invested in either team.

I hope Hurts will be able to hit some throws with his injury. if he can and KC sells out to stop the run Brown and Smith will kill them

I'll watch today. Can't stand either team's fans. So I guess I'm rooting for the...

1676222158662.gif

(jk... a little ;) )

I'd watch that
I wouldn’t put it past them, they’re crazy as hell. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a sea of green in those seats tonight. Super Bowl LII was essentially a home game for them

The Eagles are stronger up front on both lines. Football is simple, whoever controls the LOS usually wins. As long as Hurts takes what is there and doesn’t turn it over I think they win by 2 TDs. KC will be in dangerous territory if they get behind early. Philly turned the dogs loose on the 49ers and removed both QBs from the game.

Eagles found Andy's playbook. Game set match.IMG_20230212_100519_01.jpg

This shouldn’t be a hot take but it apparently is: I think Mahomes is fine. In fact I think he’s pretty cool and it’s frankly pretty relatable that he has a loser clout chasing bum as a brother. My wish for him to lose has literally nothing to do with him personally, it is in purely tribalistic sports terms of making sure My Guy (Brady) isn’t ever threatened by Their Guy (Mahomes).

Aaron Rodgers on the other hand pisses me off both sports wise and personally but that’s another subject.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back