PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl Game Day Pregame/Game Thread (Eagles vs Chiefs)

Time of possession. Eagles need to keep doing what they are doing and protect the ball. Better team, but the score is closer than one would like.

If you're playing injury is not an excuse.
Nobody but us cared when Gronk was hurt in SB 46
The media are all hyping him as the GOAT. They will talk about his ankle either way.

He is fine. He was standing up on the bench.

How many Patsfans are just HYPED right now?

You could argue ‘it is’. 10 pt lead with an unreal time of possession advantage for Philly.

The Chiefs offensive line is not getting pressure anymore. Half way through the 3rd the Chiefs DL will be finished. Have to have lots of subs to keep the DL fresh. The Chiefs are not used to being on the field this much.

Oh man this song is soo deep

They will scheme him open.
They’ve been trying to do that, if you have been watching. The Eagles are giving everyone else one on one looks and you haven’t been able to move the ball.

If the Chiefs lose, the storyline is going to be Mahomes's ankle.

If the Chiefs win, the storyline is going to be Mahomes's ankle.

That is why he is milking it.
If I’m a fan I only care if my team wins. Down the road few people remember every circumstance

"***** Better Have My Money", not even a very catchy song, is the best they could come up with for an opening act? Yiiiiiikes. Knew this would be trash, but this is really something so far.

Does anyone know if she's going to sing the song glorifying sexual violence? I hope she does.

She’s got a gut on here. Either pregnant or too many Flaming Hot Cheetos.

She looks out of breath

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back