Who will win the game outright?

• 49ers

Votes: 104 60.5%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 41 23.8%
  • RLKAG (don’t care)

Votes: 27 15.7%

• Total voters
My prediction is Mahomes contract will not prohibit them from having him, Kelce, and Hill on the team for the next 5 or 6 years... He's not going to get a team crippling deal

So Mahomes 40mill a year and hill/kelce get market value? How do they pay anyone else

Super soakers, but the ones that shoot the little rocket planes into the air that drop water on you like a bomber. Wettest boy loses.
well, prepare to become one wet mut...er....stray cur

This game has changed my thinking a bit about re-signing Brady.
With both LJ and Patrick Mahomes in AFC, I do not believe the Patriots with a 43 yo Brady will be able to seriously compete for AFC championship in next 2 years. It really may be time to start looking toward the future.

I sure don’t remember complaining in (a) the Patriots-Chiefs regular season game, (b) the Texans-Chiefs playoff game, or (c) the Titans-Chiefs conference championship game. Just for good measure, no problems with the refs in the Broncos-Panthers Super Bowl, Patriots-Broncos AFCCG, SB42, SB46, or SB52.

Did you honestly watch this game and feel like you were watching a fairly officiated contest where, outside of regular human error, it wasn’t obvious the calls were blatantly in the favor of one team?
In my opinion, there were bad calls. However JG had his chances.

There are multiple NE games where people say its rigged for us to win. I don't think this game was or any NE game is rigged. I just think KC is a really good team.

He is hard at work campaigning, I don't know why, he can go on a vacation for the next 5 years and he will be ok. He has delivered on everything he said he would. What can anybody says? Really. Please don't reply to this. I don't want my post deleted. #Patjewstillresisting.

That tweet is one of those tweets you just laugh at and move on, regardless of what side you’re on.

Which he should.

Mahomes is imo the new face of NFL.
So Mahomes 40mill a year and hill/kelce get market value? How do they pay anyone else
The cap will be going up by a huge amount after the next CBA. They can manipulate;ate the cap and keep all three if they want. Even if Hill or Kelce leaves, with a talent like M homes it is much easier to find good players and make them look great.

This game has changed my thinking a bit about re-signing Brady.
With both LJ and Patrick Mahomes in AFC, I do not believe the Patriots with a 43 yo Brady will be able to seriously compete for AFC championship in next 2 years. It really may be time to start looking toward the future.

worst post of the day

I hadn't planned on watching and boy am I pissed off that I did. I really wish Tom had retired last year so I could be done with the corruption of sports forever. Watching the NFL and NBA blatantly rigging games is so frustrating to watch. Yet all the sheep do is yap about how the league favors NE and are a bunch of cheaters.

The cap will be going up by a huge amount after the next CBA. They can manipulate;ate the cap and keep all three if they want. Even if Hill or Kelce leaves, with a talent like M homes it is much easier to find good players and make them look great.

the point is he didn’t look unstoppable with all world talent we’ll see how he looks when the talent is cut in half

too many passes batted down by Chris Jones tonight...Jimmy G kept using the same lane and it bit him in the azz.

At times it looked like Jones wasn't even trying to rush the passer and instead was watching JG.

JG isn't turning out to be the QB that many here thought he'd be. It's a good thing that the Pats let him go and not Brady.

Mahomes isnt going anywhere. Hes a good player. He really only needs 1Q to put up 3-5 TDS. I've seen a lot of success and hope Brady squeezes out one more, but I am at peace if he doesn't.

Halftime show was easy on the eyes..

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back