Who will win the game outright?

• 49ers

Votes: 104 60.5%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 41 23.8%
  • RLKAG (don’t care)

Votes: 27 15.7%

• Total voters
This game has changed my thinking a bit about re-signing Brady.
With both LJ and Patrick Mahomes in AFC, I do not believe the Patriots with a 43 yo Brady will be able to seriously compete for AFC championship in next 2 years. It really may be time to start looking toward the future.
Mahomes is 1-2 vs the Patriots...

This game has changed my thinking a bit about re-signing Brady.
With both LJ and Patrick Mahomes in AFC, I do not believe the Patriots with a 43 yo Brady will be able to seriously compete for AFC championship in next 2 years. It really may be time to start looking toward the future.

Last season Brady beat Mahommes twice, in Gillette and when it mattered in the AFC championship game in Kansas freaking city, of course he can still do it.

Rare win from Whitlock

Last season Brady beat Mahommes twice, in Gillette and when it mattered in the AFC championship game in Kansas freaking city, of course he can still do it.
Brady beat Mahomes this year but the refs saw to it that we had two TDs taken away from us.

Classic case of "last thing I saw"

Kind of amazing that people who pretend to be intelligent are acting as though the POTUS made some enormous gaffe. Geography is free.

It was an enormous gaffe. Doesn’t take a degree from Hopkins to know that.

I think people that know nothing about Kansas City other than that it is referred to as Kansas City, MO are making fools of themselves. KC sits right on the border of Kansas and Missouri. Half is in Kansas, half is in Missouri. Trust me, people in Kansas very much claim the Chiefs. I lived there.

Rare win from Whitlock

Sorry but that division is tough and the 49ers have some key free agents and not much cap space. Jimmy G got exposed tonight.

I do not think you can call JG a "great QB". Great is an overused word. Great QB's make clutch throws in the biggest moments on the biggest stage. He did not do that.

It's difficult to define clutch throws. Was the pass to Hill on 3rd and long a clutch throw? It looked like Hill was wide open and the pass was under thrown. So was the pass to Kelce that resulted in the DPI.

I do not think you can call JG a "great QB". Great is an overused word. Great QB's make clutch throws in the biggest moments on the biggest stage. He did not do that.

I was being kind by calling him "Great". Good is a better word.

Kind of amazing that people who pretend to be intelligent are acting as though the POTUS made some enormous gaffe. Geography is free.

Funny how the people that like to insult the intelligence of others can't find Ukraine or Kansas City on a map.

I know it's funny to see, but on a more serious note, there's no way those percentages are accurate in today's NFL. The simple fact that it's happened to Shanahan twice, in such a short amount of time, means the actual win-percentage must've been way lower than 99% and 95%. Not to mention, Mahomes pulling off a massive comeback by halftime vs Hou just two games ago. That's simply today's NFL; you can comeback in no time.

Brink back tommy and let’s give it a couple of more cracks.

It's difficult to define clutch throws. Was the pass to Hill on 3rd and long a clutch throw? It looked like Hill was wide open and the pass was under thrown. So was the pass to Kelce that resulted in the DPI.

the 3rd and 10 when he escaped the rush and threw to Kelce for the 1st was clutch.

I think people that know nothing about Kansas City other than that it is referred to as Kansas City, MO are making fools of themselves. KC sits right on the border of Kansas and Missouri. Half is in Kansas, half is in Missouri. Trust me, people in Kansas very much claim the Chiefs. I lived there.

i just sent an email of Congratulations to a guy I work with who works in Kansas and is very much a Chiefs fan. He’s in a suburb of KC.

Missouri and Kansas would both claim them.

This would be like giving crap to someone from NH for rooting for the Pats.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back