PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday Games Thread: Bills/Jaguars and Panthers/Saints

He had a very good 1986. He carried that team.

That final series by the Broncos...first and last time I cried about a football game. To be fair I think I was like, 11.

You know we played them this year? And did fine. Different teams match up differently regardless of "potency".
Moreover, it was during the stretch where the defense was playing horrible football. Well, to be fair, the Saints weren't up to gear as well. But I believe the Pats secondary is significantly better than the Panthers'. The front seven on the other hand... I'd love to have Kuechly here.

No doubt NFC South is the toughest division...

I wonder if Drew Brees secretly resents Brady still hanging around at age 4o undercutting what would be great headlines for him such as setting a completion record at soon to be 39?

Well, ours aren’t great either...

You do realize Pat's D is #2 in the NFL since week 5?
You also realize that Pats secondary is the strength of the D?
The secondary includes 3 really good safeties but the Pats cbs are among the best in the NFL. This is January, not September.
Get your head out of your arse.
That being said, Pats/Saints should be highly competitive SB. N.O. has very good wrs. Pats have very good cbs.

Pretty sure your boys will face Falcons in nfcc. That will be a fun game to watch.
The winner of the Saints Vikes is SB bound, imo...this year's Falcon team isn't the one from last.

Pretty sure your boys will face Falcons in nfcc. That will be a fun game to watch.
yeah if lucky and the boys play well in Dome vs Vikes. That would be perfect in the Dome vs falcon if we can win, be fun

The winner of the Saints Vikes is SB bound, imo...this year's Falcon team isn't the one from last.
I can't see the Vikes beating N.O.
But if the did, I can't see them beating falcons either. Atlanta will destroy Philly.

I wonder if Drew Brees secretly resents Brady still hanging around at age 4o undercutting what would be great headlines for him such as setting a completion record at soon to be 39?
If we didn’t have Brady I would take Brees. Thank god the Dolphins gonna dolphin and picked culpepper over brees during free agency. Imagine having Brees in our division for the last decade

Why would u even make that throw...??..

yeah if lucky and the boys play well in Dome vs Vikes. That would be perfect in the Dome vs falcon if we can win, be fun
I respect Minn y's D,they got wrs.
But sorry, I don't take keenum seriously.

I respect Minny's D,they got wrs.
But sorry, I don't take keenum seriously.

Oh, Jesus! The saints injuries are adding up

Last 7 weeks of the Reg season, Panthers had THEE worst Pass D in the NFL.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back