PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday Games Thread: Bills/Jaguars and Panthers/Saints

I respect Minn y's D,they got wrs.
But sorry, I don't take keenum seriously.
Thielen is good. But yeah, their QB is mediocre.

Drew Brees going in dry on these motherf&ckers. Not even giving Carolina the courtesy of using lube. F&cking savage.

its what he does lol

Loomis should get exec of year... This NO draft class is shapping up to be historic

The winner of the Saints Vikes is SB bound, imo...this year's Falcon team isn't the one from last.
They might end up being better. Took em all season, but they're going to be tough for anyone to beat.

Come again? Who just made that sack?

I can't see the Vikes beating N.O.
But if the did, I can't see them beating falcons either. Atlanta will destroy Philly.

???

The Vikings beat both the Saints and Falcons during the regular season. The Vikings have been better than the Saints all season long. The Vikings are 11-1 in their last 12 games. With Wentz done, and as long as Keenum doesn't melt down, the Vikings have a better than even chance against every team in the NFC.

Carolina's gameplan today is to trade TDs for FGs. Bold strategy. Let's see if it pays off for them.

Crappy execution by the panthers. This game would be much close if it was for crappy red zone offense.

How’s Teo’s gf doing? Asking for my imaginary friend.

???

The Vikings beat the Saints and Falcons during the regular season. The Vikings have been better than the Saints all season long. With Wentz done, and as long as Keenum doesn't melt down, the Vikings have a better than even chance against every team in the NFC.
I'd love to see a Saints Vikes rematch, now that NO has it's defense rolling. Be a great game.

How come we can't get linebackers like that? o_O

???

The Vikings beat the Saints and Falcons during the regular season. The Vikings have been better than the Saints all season long. With Wentz done, and as long as Keenum doesn't melt down, the Vikings have a better than even chance against every team in the NFC.
I disagree. It's how you're playing NOW that matters. I only see 4 legit teams that all can win the SB: Pats,Steelers,Saints,Falcons.

I sure don’t want to play against the saints in the Super Bowl.

How’s Teo’s gf doing? Asking for my imaginary friend.

Her nudes were leaked online last week.

blank-flag.gif

I just noticed that mercedes has the naming rights of both the Saints and falcons stadiums

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back