PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suh to Dolphins a done deal?

Suh is visiting the Raiders first, so not sure how this is a done deal yet..?

You make a good point, but when Brady is getting his nuts stomped on twice a year, we are all going to care.

You think we should care, think of Giselle! :eek:

And Ted....

Mark-Wahlberg-Talks-Ted-2-Plot.jpg

25421CA800000578-2935856-image-m-10_1422846462980.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
You make a good point, but when Brady is getting his nuts stomped on twice a year, we are all going to care.
Nah, BB will ensure the OL is a strength of the Patriots and they'll stonewall Suh.

Yeah, really hope he goes to the Raiders or even better Jacksonville, just keep him out of our division. lol

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 6m6 minutes ago
Look for Suh deal to be massive. I keep hearing$17M/year and $60M-plus guaranteed. If he doesn't land in Miami won't be for lack of effort

OAK written allover it

Someone said in the Hartline thread of why does Miami take a $4.2m hit to let Hartline walk.

Simple.

They cut their #3 WR set to be a $7.3m cap hit which frees up $3m for 2015 that then is used to try to get Suh.

if 38/53 for 350/2 is getting your nuts stomped, I'll take it

Did you know that Rob Ninkovich and Ndamukong Suh have the same number of career sacks? 36 each. Well, technically, Ninko only has 35.5 sacks.

Pat Kirwin was laughing on air today at the idea that somebody was going to make Suh the highest paid defensive player in the NFL.

Odrick would look nice in a pats uniform but too expensive.

Did you know that Rob Ninkovich and Ndamukong Suh have the same number of career sacks? 36 each. Well, technically, Ninko only has 35.5 sacks.

Pat Kirwin was laughing on air today at the idea that somebody was going to make Suh the highest paid defensive player in the NFL.

I didn't know that. I interesting stuff, though Ninko has been around a bit longer. I'm still not sure what that has to do with the potential for Brady to get his balls ripped right off.

Kirwin went down the entire list of defensive stats comparing Suh to JJ Watt. Basically, no comparison. Sacks. Tackles. Pass batted down. Ints.... That's why he was laughing at what a bad decision it would be to pay Suh $100 millon +. Especially since it will take very little for him to get a hefty suspension.

Suh and Pollard to the Raiders so they can play with Fivehead twice a year.

Kirwin went down the entire list of defensive stats comparing Suh to JJ Watt. Basically, no comparison. Sacks. Tackles. Pass batted down. Ints.... That's why he was laughing at what a bad decision it would be to pay Suh $100 millon +. Especially since it will take very little for him to get a hefty suspension.

Why? For a DT to put up comparable numbers to the best DE in the NFL seems pretty good to me. Suh's position naturally deals with more double teams, less space, and comes with added defensive responsibility to boot (on hapless testicles). :)

Why? For a DT to put up comparable numbers to the best DE in the NFL seems pretty good to me.

That's the thing. The numbers aren't even close. Not comparable at all. Why would anyone make a DT the highest paid defensive player in the NFL?

Why? For a DT to put up comparable numbers to the best DE in the NFL seems pretty good to me. Suh's position naturally deals with more double teams, less space, and comes with added defensive responsibility to boot (on hapless testicles). :)

I would argue Watt is as much a DT as he is a DE. He plays both, and does a lot of his pass rushing from the inside depending on the situation.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back