PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suh a Danger to His Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
455193472_medium.gif

They guy is out of control. He can't control his emotions, He's immature, unprofessional. He's not the the only player to get in a situation where he had to control his actions. They do it, he doesn't. Wait for his explanation? Seriously?:confused2:. The guy clearly has no respect for the league, his teammates or the human race. I cant see anybody defending his actions. Watch the video. I hope he and anyone else who do this type of thing are punished as much as possible. Dirt bag!!!

you don't understand him in this picture, you are misinterpreting what is going on. Due to Suh's strength, his ability to just get up from the floor produced a sequence of helmet to floor movement and he can only regain stability from being pulled down and sides ways by re-establishing his feet and to you normal humans beings, it may look like a stomp but to the man upstairs, it was just a normal way of regaining his footing. He tried his best to remove himself from a potential deadly situation where he could have demonstrated his full strength and that is something you don't want to see. Suh can destroy the space time continuum. Don't piss him off.

He needs to man the F**k up! Anytime someone touches him he flips out and flat out attacks another player...it's football, you douchebag. :mad:

I have to admit GB handled it pretty the situation pretty well, that could've turned into a brawl.

Other than Suh, the refs victimized the lions. The offsetting penalty from a clear offensive PI to a less than questionable late hit on Rodgers was f#%^ing annoying.

I have to admit GB handled it pretty the situation pretty well, that could've turned into a brawl.

Other than Suh, the refs victimized the lions. The offsetting penalty from a clear offensive PI to a less than questionable late hit on Rodgers was f#%^ing annoying.

It was also good that they were prepared for it, the GB players say that they talked all week about how the Lions DL always make dumb mistakes and were just going to wait for it and take advantage of it.

I love to get wrapped up in conspiracy theories but you're right, I just couldn't imagine the NFL being fixed and not pen person comes out to blow their whistle.

Not one angry ex employee or someone trying to become famous. The NFL isn't the Rothschild or Rockefeller families, they can't keep secrets that big.

But could you imagine if it turned pit to be true? Lol that'd be one sad sad day

I just have to wonder why a huge market like NY has only produced a grand total of 4 SB's and hasn't had the best franchise QB's, Chicago's another flop with 1 SB,

GB and pittsburgh are 2 of the top 5 markets but this is based off popularity not populous which comes with most successful teams.

It sure does look like a bone or two gets thrown toward contenders with a potential better story to sell.

manning brothers back to back SB's

TB cinderella story

NO wrecked by katrina saved by savior Brees

GB the home of the lumbardi bringing back the golden years.

and more but there's also many SB champs ppl could care less about. who knows maybe I'm wrong, could be a bigger upside to a rigged environment.

anyways that post just sounded bonkers the way it was put, lol

I just have to wonder why a huge market like NY has only produced a grand total of 4 SB's and hasn't had the best franchise QB's, Chicago's another flop with 1 SB,

GB and pittsburgh are 2 of the top 5 markets but this is based off popularity not populous which comes with most successful teams.

It sure does look like a bone or two gets thrown toward contenders with a potential better story to sell.

manning brothers back to back SB's

TB cinderella story

NO wrecked by katrina saved by savior Brees

GB the home of the lumbardi bringing back the golden years.

and more but there's also many SB champs ppl could care less about. who knows maybe I'm wrong, could be a bigger upside to a rigged environment.

anyways that post just sounded bonkers the way it was put, lol

Question 1: if it was rigged, wouldn't it make a whole lot more sense to make sure the big market teams like New York and Chicago win, rather than lose?

Question 2: if you believe it is (or may very well be) rigged, then why do you watch - or care who wins?

Question 1: if it was rigged, wouldn't it make a whole lot more sense to make sure the big market teams like New York and Chicago win, rather than lose?

Question 2: if you believe it is (or may very well be) rigged, then why do you watch - or care who wins?

I was responding to someone else that was making that case and your 1st question is repeating my point. NY/chicago #1 and #3 in terms of population and there appeal spreads much further yet they are losers.

why am I being attacked for someone else's comments:confused: next time read all the posts.

Last edited:
No words for stuff like this.

I sure hope Schwartz will never ever succeed BB as our HC, this scene reminded me of his incident with the 49ers: nothing there, just pissed off because of loosing and attacking the other part. His teams are so undisciplined, it's not even funny.
I think he's the real problem, not a young kid, that just recently got covered with millions, fame, hype and might be very susceptible. I don't want to excuse Suh's behaviour though, just to be clear.

Last edited:
Hate to sound like Princess Ladainian, but maybe he gets it from that maniac head coach of theirs. I don't remember Suh being a dirty player in college. I do however remember the Titans being on the dirty side when Schwartz was running their defense.

You don't sound like Ladyian. It is a legitimate critism. Shwartz is coaching his players to injur. "Shwartz" is the real menace and should be banned from the NFL.

Oh, I'm sure there's still plenty of people who want to say,"he's just passionate! Give me his nastiness any day!"

Fact is he's a moron who costs his team in the long run.

Thats for sure.

How long will Goodell suspend him?

This Lion team is really hard to like. Seems like they're in a scrum every game. They strut like they've won something when in fact it's clear they are not ready for primetime. Not even close. Be shocked if Suh isn't suspended.

Dirty act by a dirty guy, made even worse by the fact that he doesn't even have the sack to own up to it.

Also, I think it's hilarious when people use the amount that a rich celebrity gives away as some sort of barometer for how good of a person they are. Newsflash: they typically have agents and PR people telling them to do this stuff. "Hey, drop 10 grand here and you give yourself a better chance of landing a fat endorsement."

The dirty player Suh is the real him, with all of the controlled environment BS stripped away.

This Lion team is really hard to like. Seems like they're in a scrum every game. They strut like they've won something when in fact it's clear they are not ready for primetime. Not even close. Be shocked if Suh isn't suspended.

Suh is nuts but I do believe that his coach is indifferent about his behavior. Schwartz has done a great job of turning around a pathetic franchise, what also has done is instill a philosophy in this team that ensures the other team is in for 48 minutes of brutality and intimidation. I would suggest that he learned this from Mr. Cheap Shot, Jeff Fisher.

I think BB appreciate players who intimidate (see Harrison, McGinest, Seymour and Merriweather) but also help the team with their play.

Also, I think it's hilarious when people use the amount that a rich celebrity gives away as some sort of barometer for how good of a person they are.

Agreed. Matt Cooke is very involved (financially, at least) with charities in Vancouver; true stand-up guy there.

Schwartz has done a great job of turning around a pathetic franchise, what also has done is instill a philosophy in this team that ensures the other team is in for 48 minutes of brutality and intimidation...

...and 12 minutes of Suh trying to twist guys' heads around. :D

This dude is pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

Perception IS reality.

He is not nor will he ever be bigger than the game.

This organization better reel him in as it's clear to me his teammates are not going to reel him in.

That leaves the organization and/or the commish.

If I were the Lions I would send as strong a message as I can to this dude. He's hurting his team by being ejected.

Yes, no need to freak out over what he did but let's face it, he's a dirty player. It's the facemasks that concern me. Like Prime said, somone outside his football world, in his personal life that he trusts, needs to guide this child before he loses his way...

Absolutely. I can't even believe there are people jonesing for this moron on our team. Just what we need, a guy costing you points and yardage left and right and getting kicked out of games.

Mind you, if BB could coach him up, I'd be all for it.

BB didn't do so hot with AH, what makes you think he could coach this rabid dog? BTW, I thought steroids were illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes