PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stephon Gilmore named first-team All-Pro at CB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats he deserves it, outside of the Titans game he was an absolute stud.

Well deserved, here's the full team.

If someone is bored they should try to find "that thread" from early last year.

Since coming back from the concussion after the BYE last year he has been mostly amazing.

Very well deserved. Hopefully Jackson continues to lock down the #2 spot opposite Gilmore and the secondary will be one less thing we have to worry about in the postseason.

Apparently we picked up Brees, since Bedard finally showed Belichick the light (Brady didn't have a good game against the Jets, and that was his peak this season). Good to have a second team all pro in New England for the playoffs!

When he’s on his game, he might be the best in the league. If not, he’s top five

Patterson also made it as the second team KR.

Gilmore has been a stud. Gotta admit I had my doubt$ about the signing but he's turned out to be worthy of a top tier contract.

Where is Mason?

Lost out to Nelson for 1st team, I think Mason might of even been a tiny bit better but the Colts going from worst OL out there to giving up fewest sacks in the league probably a lot of people credited him with that so he got the nod.

Mason could of easily been there 1st team he's been that good. Him not making 2nd team is a brutal oversight and unacceptable.

I just assumed he'd make 2nd team after I saw the 1st team announced.

Mason was a top 3 guard without a doubt right on the borderline of 1st team all pro.

Lost out to Nelson for 1st team, I think Mason might of even been a tiny bit better but the Colts going from worst OL out there to giving up fewest sacks in the league probably a lot of people credited him with that so he got the nod.

Mason could of easily been there 1st team he's been that good. Him not making 2nd team is a brutal oversight and unacceptable.

I just assumed he'd make 2nd team after I saw the 1st team announced.

Mason was a top 3 guard without a doubt right on the borderline of 1st team all pro.

People here often criticize DeGuglielmo... but he is responsible, at least partially, for their improvement...

Obvs Scar is in a league of their own, but maybe he isn't responsible for that Denver game and Stork simply had gone crazy lol

People here often criticize DeGuglielmo... but he is responsible, at least partially, for their improvement...

Obvs Scar is in a league of their own, but maybe he isn't responsible for that Denver game and Stork simply had gone crazy lol

Alternately, you could argue that he just hasn't had the chance to ruin them yet.

Apparently we picked up Brees, since Bedard finally showed Belichick the light (Brady didn't have a good game against the Jets, and that was his peak this season). Good to have a second team all pro in New England for the playoffs!

Since when did Drew Brees start playing for New England? :eek:

Some of the Bills fans really hate Gilmore for some reason. Some of them keep *****ing that Tre'davious White should have made all pro over him, and pro bowl over him. I haven't watched White so I don't know, but sounds like sour grapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes