PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers vs. Jets- which benefits the Patriots?(merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people rooting for a tie?

It does the exact same thing for us as a Jets loss standingwise.

The Pats will win all three games getting the #1 seed. Jets fans are masochistic, Squeeler fans are the biggest whiners on the planet the worst fans anywhere. So I would rather see the Jets beat the squeelers. This would drive their fans nuts. I would like to see the Jets fans get the hope that they will actually make the playoffs, then see them lose to the Bears and Bills and miss the playoffs.

I would like to see the squeelers in the AFCCG and get blown out by the Pats again.

Steelers Beat Writer: Do you hate Sanchez?

James Harrison: No, I don't hate Sanchez. I pity the fool, and I will destroy any man who tries to take what I got!

Steelers Beat Writer: What's your prediction for the game?

James Harrison: My prediction?

Steelers Beat Writer: Yes, your prediction.

James Harrison: Pain!

i love watching the post game report on SNY (NY station) after a Jet loss - it is most satisfying...

go steelers

i tried rooting for the jets in the AFCCG last yr vs the colts but could not ,just couldnt....

Steelers, I will never root for the yets ''NEVER''!! Classless Jerks!

i tried rooting for the jets in the AFCCG last yr vs the colts but could not ,just couldnt....

Steelers:
- BenR "aka" scumbag womanizer
- HinesW "aka" smiley, but, crys also

Jets:
- RexR "aka" overweight braggart
- LaDanianT "aka" no-respect-comes-from-head-coach
- BraylonE "aka" lead-foot driver with/without alcohol
- BartS "aka" super trash talker
- SantonioH "aka" nobody can cover me
- AntonioC "aka" how many bastard kids I have again?
- SalAlosi "aka" sideline knee wacker

Hmm... I think I'll root for the lesser of the 2 evils, the Steelers!

Here's some spin for you: don't think of it as rooting for the Steelers but rather as rooting against the Jets! :)

Here's some spin for you: don't think of it as rooting for the Steelers but rather as rooting against the Jets! :)

Amen! Preach the Word, Brother BoTown! :rocker:

SadFiremanEd-1.jpg

The only thing I'm rooting for is SD not making the playoffs. If that means I have to root for the Jets to get to 11 wins, so be it.

Who are you pulling for this week?

As much as I hate it, I am rooting for the Jets.

If we beat Green Bay, and the Steelers lose, we hold a two game over Pittsburgh for home field with 2 to play...

Am I correct there or am I reading it wrong?

As much as I hate it, I am rooting for the Jets.

If we beat Green Bay, and the Steelers lose, we hold a two game over Pittsburgh for home field with 2 to play...

Am I correct there or am I reading it wrong?

Yup..but we don't have hat and tee-shirt day. E.g the Jets are still alive for the division race. If Steelers win we clinch the division.

I would rather have #2 seed than the #5.

The only thing I'm rooting for is SD not making the playoffs. If that means I have to root for the Jets to get to 11 wins, so be it.

+1. Chargers will finish 10-6 but most likely a wild card to KC. They're the only team in the AFC I'm worried about having to face. Whatever it takes, keep them out of the playoffs. Not sure of tiebreakers so I hope that Pitt, Balt and Jets all finish 11-5 or better. I think the best result this weekend is the Jets beating Pitt.

WHy would a fan wear eye black at all?

As I mentioned in another thread, that's not eye black. Those are two self-inflicted black eyes from realizing he has wasted his life on that joke of a franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes