PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers Change Stadium Name

They did an ad on "toxic masculinity" a few years ago and lost a ton of money.

You must have seen a different ad. I saw an ad showing some men harassing women and asking other men to stand up to these men to stop it. Any man who saw that and got upset, was likely seeing something in himself that he didn't want to see.

It's too bad that a small group of misguided people managed to torpedo this campaign. It would have been pretty incredible if men saw that ad and stood in solidarity with Gillette and helped stop the sexual harassment of women. The world would be a better place if they did.

You must have seen a different ad. I saw an ad showing some men harassing women and asking other men to stand up to these men to stop it. Any man who saw that and got upset, was likely seeing something in himself that he didn't want to see.

It's too bad that a small group of misguided people managed to torpedo this campaign. It would have been pretty incredible if men saw that ad and stood in solidarity with Gillette and helped stop the sexual harassment of women. The world would be a better place if they did.
I don't know, sounds like woke mob cancel culture CRT grooming to me.

I don't know, sounds like CRT grooming to me.

What the heck? You're connecting men harassing women to race now? Now you're really missing the point of that ad. There was nothing racial about it.

Did you even watch it?

What the heck? You're connecting men harassing women to race now? Now you're really missing the point of that ad. There was nothing racial about it.

Did you even watch it?
I think you missed my sarcasm. It's okay, because a lot of people unironically believe what I said, including the poster you originally replied to.

It would have been pretty incredible if men saw that ad and stood in solidarity with Gillette and helped stop the sexual harassment of women.
Kind of a mixed message by Gillette
"Men: Stop being toxic....but enjoy your Sundays in our sponsored gladiator's arena"

Well, be a man and use emojis then!! :) :)
200.gif

Well, be a man and use emojis then!! :) :)
he won't be entering manhood for another decade...right now he's in his "tweezer-****" phase

Where are all these women who are being harassed by groups of men?

Today, certain people (Mass is full of them) create these atrocities so they have victims to champion for and villain's to berate.
The campaign 5hit the bed because its phony and fabricated. There are no men roaming around like a pack of coyotes and harassing women. We would hear and see these acts covered by the media nonstop. Do you have examples of this happening?

Sexual Harassment happens on a 1 on 1 basis.

Not always. Sometimes it's whole corporations where the rot starts at the top. How Many Women Were Abused to Make That Tesla?
Systemic and cultural abuse is reality.

Pointing it out and complaining about it isn't totally useless, but like everything else nobody takes a practical, solutions based approach to the problem.

Obviously, most people on an individual basis don't commit it and don't approve of it.

so what did they rename this sewerhole rat trap? Trippin' Mike's Stand There And Stare Colosseum?

Not always. Sometimes it's whole corporations where the rot starts at the top. How Many Women Were Abused to Make That Tesla?
Many of the alleged instances of sexual harassment are 1 on 1. A coworker hitting on another employee. A Supervisor using his or her position to their advantage. Some infractions are vague comments that could be construed as sexual in nature. One female at Tesla piled boxes up around her because looking at her is sexual harassment.

Expecting me to get involved in this is like taking matters into your own hands instead of calling the police.

Document the alleged instances. Everyone has a phone with video and audio recording capabilities. Report to human resources and if they wont act there are plenty of state agencies that will do something. Especially in the utopia of a California.

speaking of stadium naming, remember when the Cardinals were that close to naming their The Pink Taco Stadium, man, i wished they did

This reminds me of when Ortega made a commercial with Shawn Johnson saying "Ortega taco sauce makes my taco pop"

We discussed this earlier, but financials aside, it’s a terrible move for the Steelers as Heinz field was a very recognizable name for sports stadiums.

My Lakers sold out and have some stupid name that sounds gang related from their iconic “Staples Center”. Fans are pissed and will just continue calling Staples Center.

Imagine if the Patriots sold out and changed the stadium name to something else other than “Gillette” which is also known as “The Razor”?
Foxboro Stadium worked for me...

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back