PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers at Bengals - AFC Wild Card Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people really look at safety ratings when buying a car?

How and why is Mike Carey being brought back week after week for his inept analysis?

the way the refs are letting this percolate, this game could end up a Pyrrhic victory for either team.The dirty, late hits will only escalate as one team gets an advantage.

For their next encore, the Steelers are going to have Tomlin kneel down behind an opposing player that drifts too close to their sideline and Munchak will push him over. Good times.

For their next encore, the Steelers are going to have Tomlin kneel down behind an opposing player that drifts too close to their sideline and Munchak will push him over. Good times.
The good ol "Tomlin is a table routine." I like it.

I wonder if Tomlin would feel the heat if he went another year with no playoff win.

The Bengals need to get Giovanni Bernard involved pronto. Jeremy Hill is doing nothing as per usual this year.

Right now, neither team scares me.

The Bengals need to get Giovanni Bernard involved pronto. Jeremy Hill is doing nothing as per usual this year.

Hill is a poor fit for the Bengals current offense. He was much more effective when they were primarily an I-formation offense in 2014.

Ok I'll take Cinn with aj at qb, but dalton may play next week so really sucks not knowing who to root for

I wonder if Tomlin would feel the heat if he went another year with no playoff win.
No, he's safe. He acts tough in his press conferences. They love that, he should be good for another 10 yrs or so....

Looks like slipping and sliding kind of game.

Hill is a poor fit for the Bengals current offense. He was much more effective when they were primarily an I-formation offense in 2014.
It's definitely that and he just seems so much more sluggish this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back